Tana healing up from surgery

hi all, well just one month since my knee reconstuctive surgery to repair the bothched job done over 2 yrs ago. I am healing up really fast because this surgery was done right! I saw the X rays and the everything is in alignment as it should be. I now have rods going up and down my leg and a new knee. I actually walked down to one of my parts cars today looking for a part, so you know that means I must be feeling pretty good. Not even much pain. I have to do really painful PT daily, lots of it to get better.Lately I have been getting shock like symptoms as the nerves try to heal, hate those. I hope to soon be able to drive my Datsun Roadster and ride my mule, which is now broke to ride and she is doing really good. Lots to look forward to.

Hope to see some of you at next Friday (Sept. 17th) NWDE monthly meeting. Tana

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your knee gets well soon tana.

i banged my knee a couple months ago not really and it hurt like hell for what seemed way too many weeks.

then i banged it again lightly and it seems whatever i did it needs to start healing all over again.

I deliver appliances and my partner complains about his knees all the time. i hope i dont end up with knees like him.

I hope your knee gets well soon tana.

i banged my knee a couple months ago not really and it hurt like hell for what seemed way too many weeks.

then i banged it again lightly and it seems whatever i did it needs to start healing all over again.

I deliver appliances and my partner complains about his knees all the time. i hope i dont end up with knees like him.

Get a bicycle and ride it for 20 min a day. Strengthens the muscles that hold the knee in alignment but doesn't put your body weight on it because you are sitting down. Swimming is good too but biking is easier.