What are these wheels worth?

sell those rims to me for 150, also youre going to pay for the shipping - thats what an order sounds like- it also sounds like, id like the enchiladas with red sauce. youd be smart to pretend your overreaction to a mod telling the rules never happened and move on. that said i will pm you my address

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So price acordingly. plus if they need a specail lugnut.

FYI, you can get a nice shiny brand new set of these 'special' lug nuts for ~$20 shipped on ebay all day long...so not much of a con there.

Kudos to the mods for showing king-size restraint and not banning this fool immediately (but you should have).

Really man, I seriously doubt anyone needs wheels or any other parts that bad to put up with your bs.

I guess if a cop told you to pull over you'd come out with guns a'blazin and tell him "Nobody orders me around!"

The result would be funny to watch on Cops. Seriously.

Even better than talking a cop up is saying ABSOLUTELY nothing at all when you get pulled over. Try it, and see how many tickets you get out of.

Kudos to the mods for showing king-size restraint and not banning this fool immediately (but you should have).

Really man, I seriously doubt anyone needs wheels or any other parts that bad to put up with your bs.

I guess if a cop told you to pull over you'd come out with guns a'blazin and tell him "Nobody orders me around!"

The result would be funny to watch on Cops. Seriously.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.