Closer to home

Morrisun

This one was 1.3 miles from my house...

P8230503.jpg

P8230504.jpg

Hornets in the gas door

P8230507.jpg

Some one put blue dot lights in the tail lights, not good, the local police will pull you over!

P8230508.jpg

P8230511.jpg

Glass is in good shape.

P8230512.jpg

P8230506.jpg

P8230515.jpg

Was told it had fuel leak and was parked about 18 months ago, no brakes.

P8250536.jpg

Left quarter panel has rust and the front floors are 1/2 gone. The bushings in the door hinges are gone!

P8250538.jpg

I will get this one running! And play the game to get a title, let's see where was that....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Morrisun has a nose for green sedans, eitherr that or he is just out to make the rest of us jealous. Good find man....what is that 3 in the past 3 months? Could you pick me some lottery #'s :D

A ratsun rear view mirror

P8260541.jpg

P8260542.jpg

Kelmo: I track down every lead that I come across, this took about 3 weeks because there were 4 people involved! But I was persistent and that paid off on this car. A little disappointed in the body, found and right quarter panel full of filler, and both rockers you could throw a cat through and a LOT OF RUST! The motor #s don't match the body tag was hoping for closed chamber head-still will get it running. No brakes master cylinder is shot, leaking down the firewall and the clutch master cylinder is dry. Found 3 empty cans of brake fuild around and in the car.

Might have been a clue! Upside, good doors,glass and hood. Removed the grill and front bumper, not perfect but good enough for another driver. I will take more pics as I go along... as for green sedans you would think Seattle with it's rain and moss would have gotten'em. Need too attract another coupe- a red one!

This green sedan was made 8/70, don't know if this was normal for "71's" or not, it's got a gap between the core support and the radiator top tank. I though the radiator being bolted tight to the core support funneled more air across the fins. Yes it has a fan shroud but the fan is still 1.25 inches away from the core, and the gap is almost 3/4 inch, what gives??

P8290551.jpg

P8290552.jpg

P8290554.jpg

You have been given the fingers! SMURF my 72 dosen't have a gap and runs shroud but it started out as automatic car.