Ratsun Meet @ new Sonic on 6th in Tacoma 9/18

DatDoug

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A month out???? Damn Doug, I gotta wait that long?

It will give u some more time 2 grow that sho-lo out :P I want a BIG turnout. Thats why the L8r date. Give people plent o time to plan for this HUGE Datsun/Ratsun meet :cool: I want the North-end guys 2 b there (Frank). I want the east-side guys to come (Ray) South sound dudes better sho (Ted) Kitsap dudes (Ben!) Lets make a showing & represent the Datsun scene :fu:

It will give u some more time 2 grow that sho-lo out :P I want a BIG turnout. Thats why the L8r date. Give people plent o time to plan for this HUGE Datsun/Ratsun meet :cool: I want the North-end guys 2 b there (Frank). I want the east-side guys to come (Ray) South sound dudes better sho (Ted) Kitsap dudes (Ben!) Lets make a showing & represent the Datsun scene :fu:

i'll show as long as i'm all healled up, had a rough weekend, flat tire on the datsun, had appendicitus over the weekend and had my appendix removed yesterday, bonnie got t-boned/sideswiped in her Subaru yesterday on way back from hostital and i'm not sure if i'm gonna be employed after this week is over. when it rains, it poors in my neck of the woods. but i still have my datsuns :thumbup: :frantics: :thumbup:

i'll show as long as i'm all healled up, had a rough weekend, flat tire on the datsun, had appendicitus over the weekend and had my appendix removed yesterday, bonnie got t-boned/sideswiped in her Subaru yesterday on way back from hostital and i'm not sure if i'm gonna be employed after this week is over. when it rains, it poors in my neck of the woods. but i still have my datsuns :thumbup: :frantics: :thumbup:

2 words: SHIT!

That be an awful lot of excuses not to attend... jk ;) Hope you get well soon and the best of luck to you! And as for the rest of you, Ill be there if I aint working.

We should be there, have a wedding to attend the night before so as long as we're not still drunk or too hungover, lol. Can't wait to show off our Datsun for the FIRST TIME! Planning on being there! :D

Cant wait to see that Datsun in person. Looks to be a clean 1 :cool: