teds new again 521

tdaaj

bought this truck several years ago for hundred dollers. had a bad engine but all the body panels were there and all the same color. my buddy fell in love with it and had to have it. i traded him some labor for it and an L16 i got from mike klotz a year or so before that. he put her together, ended up needing some money and decided to part it out, sooo i sold the original tailgate and tail lights to rays510 and the hood went to another friend of mikne. he then decided not to part it out the same day i sold the parts for him. so i went to my stash oh parts and sold him the read tail gate, gave him the hood and tail lights. he drove it for about 2 years and then decided to sell it back to me. we settled on a $500 price tag. its got new brakes on all 4 corners, , rebuilt rear end and not rust in the floors. i'm planning to give it a good tune up, throw a weber on it, put a windshield in it, paint the exterior to freshin it up.

oregon65004ed.jpg

oregon65010ed.jpg

oregon65005ed.jpg

oregon65012ed.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You werent kiddin were ya. That is alot like the robins egg. Funny thing is the more I clean & polish mine its turning More minty green or aqua :blink:

Nice lookin truck. Its more like the blue of my gOOn. Keep us posted!

• 9 months later...

little update, took her for a spin after been sitting all winter, think i popped the head gasket though. but fired right up after the float bowl filled, still had power to spin through 2nd. can't wait to get this thing on the road again. picked up a set of 14" turbine/permacast style wheels for it at canby this year too.

bought this truck several years ago for hundred dollers. had a bad engine but all the body panels were there and all the same color. my buddy fell in love with it and had to have it. i traded him some labor for it and an L16 i got from mike klotz a year or so before that. he put her together, ended up needing some money and decided to part it out, sooo i sold the original tailgate and tail lights to rays510 and the hood went to another friend of mikne. he then decided not to part it out the same day i sold the parts for him. so i went to my stash oh parts and sold him the read tail gate, gave him the hood and tail lights. he drove it for about 2 years and then decided to sell it back to me. we settled on a $500 price tag. its got new brakes on all 4 corners, , rebuilt rear end and not rust in the floors. i'm planning to give it a good tune up, throw a weber on it, put a windshield in it, paint the exterior to freshin it up.

oregon65004ed.jpg

oregon65010ed.jpg

oregon65005ed.jpg

oregon65012ed.jpg

Very nice 521.

• 2 weeks later...