Salt Lake City!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the names, but I do know there's a fair amount of Datsun people there. Hopefully they'll chime in. The VQ35 510 used to live there.

I'm in Phoenix, but visit Salt Lake on a regular basis for work. Would be cool to visit some peeps when I'm in town.

I live just north of salt lake. I own a 73 2dr but it stays in Seattle for now. No place to put it here. I know of only a few 510 guys down here. greengoon is someone you should meet. There is also atleast 2 vg30 510's here one blue that is super nice, cool owner and a white one. An orange one drives by the U of U a lot when I am walking to class. Which part of Utah are you located?

I'm in the state, but about 3.5hrs south of you. The problem in my area is that there wasn't a Datsun dealership within a 3 hour drive of this town when these cars were brand new and rolling off of an assembly line. If you're ever down by Zion and seeing the sights though, let me know and I'll cruise with you.

I live in Murray off 5600s and State.

Holy Crap! I live near 6000 South and 7th West. We could walk to each other's house (if our Datsun's weren't running, of course) PM me and let's get together. I'm getting my goon ready for JCCS at the moment.

Well I finally made it made it to my new home in Salt Lake. Is there any other Datsun people here? My 510 seems to run really good here!!!!!! Hit me up I would like to see what people are doing to there Datsun's here.

salt salt salt ???? clean off , and undercoat your car throughly everywhere !!! Don't you guys have rust problems with cars down there ? :huh: IDK ?

Congrats on the safe move man :D