Someone shoot me please

This is what I get for finishing battlestar galactica too fast...........now we have to watch one of "her" shows...........season1 episode1.........at least i get to surf ratsun while it is on. So i am gonna be bord till midnight watching this crap.

Thank the lords of Kobol for Ratsun and hot cylons

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever watched Kim Cattral's "Sexual Intelligence?" Very informative, and I'll bet the wifey will enjoy it as much as you will. Kim Cattral is one of the characters, can't remember which one. But she was in Peter Benchley'

s Creature, which was a superbly awesome bad movie with a dolphin panda shark human mutant. :D I'm sure you've seen it.

six-5.jpg

This is the best part of battlestar.

I cant unhook shit and I aint gonna kick out my ps3 since she is watching it on DVD (i was so nice and bought her the whole series for her birthday)

Get over it, its general discussion, not twitter............i hope no one here is that bad......

Wife wont pose for any pictures sorry guys :(

Bill

six-5.jpg

This is the best part of battlestar.

I cant unhook shit and I aint gonna kick out my ps3 since she is watching it on DVD (i was so nice and bought her the whole series for her birthday)

Get over it, its general discussion, not twitter............i hope no one here is that bad......

Wife wont pose for any pictures sorry guys :(

Bill

me likey the battlestar galactica ( new one ) ! ^^^ :cool: .......... guess that makes me a :geek: ......... :ninja:

:w00t: That was great how she ^^^ was always in baltar's head :hyper: :rofl:

Matt is kinda a touchy feely guy,he was always getting all emo when we would work together, and wanted to fug all the time..........so when we were done fuggin i had to kick him to the curb and find a new one.

:P

:w00t: ,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl:

just playing ;)

Hey Bill, you remember the white Ford and "Fat kid playing!!!" :D Ha ha ha ha, that still makes me laugh.

And to be fair, you were that cuddlin' type of guy, whoo! Uh no. :blink:

I was terribly jealous of Baltar, he gets to hook up with her, she is always scantily clad in his mind, and then he gets that whole legion of hot chicks near the end who think he is a prophet and he can hook up whenever..........battlestar was awesome thats for certain.

He had all the side effects of drugs ............ without ever doing them :lol:

yeah , battlestar was pretty bad-ass , baltar was a pimp ..........

......... Always loved how everything kept flipping around on that show :D

He had all the side effects of drugs ............ without ever doing them :lol:

yeah , battlestar was pretty bad-ass , baltar was a pimp ..........

......... Always loved how everything kept flipping around on that show :D

And he never had to marry any of them or anything......

cylons.jpg

:P

:w00t: ,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl:

Screw you guys, I'm going home! (Now say big floppy donkey dick!)

But seriously, you all should watch "Sexual Intelligence," it's a very interesting documentary I guess you could say. For instance the ancient Greeks or Romans (can't remember which) totally reverred the cock. They made freakin' cock statues, had scultures of people getting busy. They considered sex a gift, and the cock of all things very sacred. Wouldn't that be nice if it were the case today? Walk into a bar and BAM! three chicks walk up to check your junk because it's a gift from the gods and all that?!

Anyway. Here's a small blurb on it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490603/[url/]