Rumors of Hitler's Escape ?

Do you Think Hitler Escaped ???   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Think Hitler Escaped or not ?

• He Died In the Bunker
    • He Might Have ???
    • He Escaped to South America !
    • You Wasted 5 minutes of my life , and I will never get it back ! lol
    • Crazy Conspirator You !

i was bored , watching Television .......... Ghost Hunters International Came on........... long story short they wen't to South America to interview some Hotel Staff that swear there were Germans/Nazi's escaped to this Argentina Hotel slightly before/after 1945 after Hitler officially was declared dead by suicide in the bunker in Germany , and the remains were supposively confirmed him ??? Super Cereal !!! There are more minor details such as special plastic surgeons that were down there with the Nazi's to help change the identity of these Nazi's ( also another speculated rumor ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, given the fact that The Nazi's conducted in-humane and un-thought of experiments on people ................. It almost seems it isn't a far reach from the possible that something like this would be attempted............ Germany did supply ammo , firearms , military crap to some of these country's as well as Argentina in that list !!!

On another note , I remember an old timer telling me that the Russians supposively had the "Skull of Hitler" , a team of individuals wen't into test it ( can't remember who so I won't state it ) , and found the Russians possessed a very clean skull of a young woman , not hitler !!!

I just find this absolutely interesting , and want to know what Ratsun thinks !!! Seriously I really do ! :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck cares, he's 121 last April. The show is just for entertainment, I guess it worked. We have a Chemtrails post here somewhere.....

I do :w00t: :rofl: ( other words why would I have posted :mellow: )

^^^ This coming from the dude that knows random shit about everything , and makes sure things are "politically correct" :lol: ---> with datto parts at least :rofl: ( god bless you sir ! :thumbup: )

fuehrer.jpg

im a world war 2 buff and that question is asked alot but personally i think he did really committe suicide but i guess it could be possible but we'll never know oh and those people who looked at that skull the russians have were never verified true so yea i tthink he died in the bunker

That's Great and I agree no one will ever really know.,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have taken classes in anthropology ( I.E Bones , lol ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is pretty practical to tell with practice how old people can be when did within a range( aprox ) , and gender with a little practice ;) .............. yes these are University Level Courses :lol: ......................

Read This ---> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

I do :w00t: :rofl: ( other words why would I have posted :mellow: )

^^^ This coming from the dude that knows random shit about everything , and makes sure things are "politically correct" :lol: ---> with datto parts at least :rofl: ( god bless you sir ! :thumbup: )

fuehrer.jpg

Yeah, that post didn't come off like I wanted. Anything is possible. Lots of Nazis escaped to Argentina and Paraguay? in central South America where they were received with open arms. What a fuck of a way to spend the remains of your life. Ever see the Boys From Brazil??? Datsun salute :fu: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:blink: ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk ? :o ^^^ "when some of you"

:lol:

DTP your going to hell just like the rest of Datsun owners, :unsure: :lol:

As for the Chem trails. I think they are real, Dont remember the con trails like they are now when I was a kid, they used to disipate fairly quick, Now they linger for a long time :P

Who says they dont modify the weather :blink:

They modify averything else :fu:

okay everybody, lets make a plan. We will meet at the highest point of hell in exactly 100 years!

I'll be in the second circle of hell if anyone wants to visi, heck, you might join me in a few. 100 years? sounds about right..