Got the dime home.

And happy as heck. Everything to finish her is in the trunk, drivline which is done and needs to be attached, clutch cable needs to be done up, And all the relays and stuff are ran, theres only a few wires and stuff that need to be hooked up, and everything ran through the firewall, so less wiring work than i thought . I cant wait to tear into this, be cool with josh and skibs help getting everything done, cuz hell i do need a car jack since someone stole mine >.<

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah she was being a lil bitch with the welded diff trying to push her >.< She also did not like going. The guy that towed her was awsome, he charges 45 bucks for in portland, and 50 bucks for me to come to vancouver. He did a awsome job and really watches what he does.

Yah a good chunk of the wires are marked, so i may end up having some questions i need to post on here, but me and a few of my buddys should be able to get her wired up, the tranny done and the driveline in :)

Yah the header is cut because it was not going to clear the floor boards (just barley) so i need to take it to a exhaust shop after she starts running and have them fill the gap. Shes got a crappy ricer muffler i was kind of hoping would fly off on the freeway when she was on the dolly lol.

Lol, so mike pointed something out i missed. Theres a bolt going through each side of the crossmembr. Im almost thinking i should put the ka swap up for trade for a l20b, and just let the person come pull the motor and wiring and junk, and give me a god l20 to throw in. The cars body is worth the hassel. And when he put back on the rear tire after seeing if they would fit his car, he noticed my rear flares are metal :)