Noob wanting opinions please

Rat720

I'm new to the whole Datsun/Nissan scene, all ive ever owned(im 19) are Chevy Camaros and 2 c10s. But im loving my Nissan 720, although i call it a Datsun lol. just bought it 2 months ago, has the z24, planning on doing a Ka swap, so far all ive done is straight 2 1/4 pipe with a glasspack out the back, everything else is cosmetic so far. Paint, tint, lowered 4 inches in the back and 5 in the front. still need to get wheels and tires, also going to be doing a sunroof. just did a gauge cluster swap out of a 4x4 for the factory tach (pullapart, $25, Very happy!!)

So, what do yall think so far??

Thanks

Oh, I love this website!!!

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NjEtMjAxMDA0MjQtMTkyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NjgtMjAxMDA0MjYtMTkyO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzItMjAxMDA1MDQtMTYwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MjMtMjAxMDA2MDUtMTc1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTMtMjAxMDA2MTktMTg0M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTQtMjAxMDA2MTktMjAwN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MDMtMjAxMDA2MjQtMjAwN.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably going one of two ways, either 18" titans, or some moons. But not really a huge deal, just want some that look good. Thanks, its krylon spraypaint :-). Same way I did my 2 c10s flatblack. Ill get an interior pic up tonight.

heres the interior, nothing done other than like i said the gauge cluster swap, i got the center console out of the same ext. cab 4x4, painted the dash and doors black. now awaiting bucket seats. what car would be the best donor for easy fit buckets?

thanks

utf-8BSU1HMDA5OTgtMjAxMDA3MTUtMTkxM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5OTktMjAxMDA3MTUtMTkxM.jpg

Nice clean truck :cool: Damn 720's look so good lowered! Especially the smooth bed L8r 1's. It even looks cool with the hubcaps :rolleyes: Should av went with SATIN black tho. Keep us posted on the updates.

Thanks, and the hubcaps are no longer on, those pictures are it lowered 3 in the back and 5 in the front, sense i lowered the back to 4 it looks dencent with just the steelies. And sense i still have to do afew more coats of paint, i was already planning on sanding it down and doing satin black. :-)

I know some of you(or a lot)lol. won't like this, but just finished the homemade flamethrower install. I ran the coil to the back and is connected to the power of one of the ignition coils and ran through a switch on my center console, then the coil is connected to a ngk plug in the pipe. Then I used the windshield cleaner assembly from under the hood, using the reservoir under the bed to hold the gas, and the motor hooked up to a push button in my center console, and hose going to a hole about 8" before the plug in the pipe. Start truck, flip switch, rev alittle, push button, get fire!! Will upload pics tonight

Yea, haven't checked the laws yet, but like pumpkn said I should be fine, I'm not panning on doing it on the street anyways. Lol.

*update*

This sucks, I only sprayed afew times and the pump isn't working, when I have someone push the button I can hear it click like its trying to turn but not happening. Could the gas have caused this? Should I go ahead and buy a little electric fuel pump from autozone for this job?

Thanks guys

Possibly, You should check the whole fuel system. The tailpipe getts REALLY HOT at running speeds and could have melted the hose! I would use a fuel pump and a fuel injector or something of the sort, and definately a one way valve to make sure the exhaust doesnt blow carbon in and plug up the shit!

Like I said I would add air via a emission air pump ran off the belts to make the flame bigger and the right colour! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

sorry its been awhile sense i've been on. quick update, now have a soft bed cover and bucket seats, and blacked out highs, tail lights, and markers. other then that not too much, but my birthday is this friday so hopefully some stuff will get done to it :-)!! And please keep opinions coming..

Thanks

utf-8BeWVhLmpwZWc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEwOTQtMjAxMDA4MDQtMTkzNC5qcGc.jpg