How much for this Z?

wicked_wagon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes it that rare? The model, the year, or is it turbo or something?

If its that rare, get it! Thats a no brainer. In my opinion the more rare a car the more desireable. If it is as rust free as you say, then its worth tge work for a 1 of 4 car Fo Sho!

jesus christ............

its like a F&F, a 17yr old honda owners imagination and a clown gang raped a skanky 78 280z 2+2 and it gave birth to that.

youv got your work cut out for you if you get that man

jesus christ............

its like a F&F, a 17yr old honda owners imagination and a clown gang raped a skanky 78 280z 2+2 and it gave birth to that.

youv got your work cut out for you if you get that man

I was thinking the F&F thing too. Then I thought it looks so rad(iculous) that if it were me, I would rock it as is. Maybe buff out some of that paint and shine it up a bit. DO IT!

the engine its fine i test it the had no rust here a picture.

Did you take for a drive? If not, you can't know if the brakes, clutch, transmission, steering, rear end, suspension, electrical are working properly or need thousands of dollars worth of work to fix. You can't tell if the motor will overheat under driving conditions. Does it restart when hot? For $250 you should only consider this a running motor.... if it runs fine than that a bonus.

Loose the wing and blue lights, razor blade the window, replace the hood and good to go. Thought of the interior, scares me.

All that thing needs is some bondo work and a Rustoleum paint job! The hood is the Coolest :cool:

• 2 months later...

Only in Mexico........ I was victim of an assault after i take the pictures to the z car i was driving to my home and in a semaphore some mother fu·$%ers try to take my datsun but i refuse and then they drop me out and start punch it at me i try to defend my self but they was 4 people i nock out one of them and the other three run away with my stuff my cellphone my camera and my and my backpack with my books xD well i tell you this shit for precaution ammm in my phone i save my password and nickname from some webs im going to close this account maybe i register with another nickname that is all im sorry for the waiting and then nothing xD i will try to take another pictures when i get a new phone or camera my Datsun its OK =D see ya! sorry the english and the big story....

• 1 month later...

yeah man thanks for trying to speak english the best you can, but hey about you gettign jumped, buy a pistol, or make one. next time you get jumped by 4 guys, blow one of their heads off, they ownt beat up anybody anymore i guarantee you that. sometimes the only way to defend yourself is with deadly force. i knwo if i got jumped by 4 guys i could get atleast 2 of them with my .45. i learned a long time ago that fighting is useless, if someone really really wants to beat your ass then more than likely they really really want to either fuck you up bad or kill you. i dont waste my time with fighting anymore, i havent had any situations yet, but i could imagine that the person who is trying to harm you sees the end of a .45 gun barrel they realize that what they want to do isnt such a good idea anymore. get you a pocket .38 with the internal hammer so you can carry it in your pocket safely, double action. stick up to their stomach and pull away! i hoep you ok man, just watch your back!