GOJU-chan

Hey my name is Iain nice to meet you all I bought this car and its pretty much been sitting in my yard for around 4 months duue to me not having any money or skills.

Ive decided I might have a crack at building it now haha as you will see in the pictures there is plenty of rust so it should fit in with the forum haha

Specs

1970 Datsun 510 4 door

Engine: L18 Swap Lynx Manifold with Delorto Carb

Diff: R160 LSD

Suspension: K-MAC rear Shockies with Lowered Springs ( even though it sits high gonna replace )

wheels: Rusted Steelies with 20 year old tires haha

Interior: Moist (not in a good way) and rusty, lacks a steering wheel and all the instrument do not work (yippie haha)

exterior: shit

exhaust: Straight pipe (just like all my other cars)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a Sill panel delivered today ~ woohoo ~ now just got work on my welding haha

Just wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get some Front Floor pans made up and shipped out to Australia?

That is one heck of a project. While the cake is cool, I can't stand that particular car, it rubs me the wrong way for some reason. No offense intended.

Also is your project car name a reference to red pepper paste? I only ask because I use that stuff quite a bit. It is both sweet and spicy and is great with bibimbap.

• 6 years later...