1970 510 4-door all or part $ 400

I think i've taken everything i need off my parts car and thought i'd see if anybody here needed it or some parts off it. i know i need to post a price so lets just say $400 OBO for all of it. it is pretty much a shell, some rust but not the worst i've seen:) , no title, interior is gone except for door panels-$45 and a front seat-$20. all wiring appears intact. dash is present but totally disassembled. no motor or trans. all glass is present. shoot me an offer. i will wait a few days before i start selling big chunks off it just incase someone wants the whole thing. rally car? 24 hours of lemons? forsale001.jpgforsale002.jpgforsale003.jpgforsale010.jpgforsale005.jpgforsale004.jpg510seat001.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, to bad its so far id take the hole thing.

would you be willing to ship the steering wheel adapter??

if nobody ends up buying the whole thing i will, but it is still a roller and i want to be able to move it around if i have to. other wise i will give you first shot at the adapter. :D

How much for the steering wheel assmebly, the tail lights, the turn signals, and the body section from the front center section below the grill with the chrome horizontal strip attached from the second picture?? 20, 20, 20, 30...?

Where is the shell at anyway, round about...

Let me know what you think...

(Newbie with a new project car starting from scratch...)

i think it was on the forum before. the guy i got it from said his name was shane? he tore it apart and then abandoned the project and some where along the line the title got lost. i think that shane guy ended up with my first 510, a black 4 door bondo bucket too. ( i recognised the hood on this car was from my first car) :lol: i'd love to find out what ever happened to my old black 510 if anybody knows...

Would you be willing to sell the front valence and ship it to 35763? Thanks.

Fuzz

A local guy already dibbsed it if the whole car doesn't sell. i'm going to wait till after this weekend to part it all out. if any body wants the whole thing let me know before then!

I know. i would rather see it get saved. i have no paperwork for it tho. either track down whos name it's in and get em to sign a release or get a 3 year registration in lieu of title...

I tried to get ahold of Shane to get the title for the longest time. the got my othr car and was going to us it for parts since i didn't have a title. Then lost my job and sold both of them i see you got the panels swapped.

I tried to get ahold of Shane to get the title for the longest time. the got my othr car and was going to us it for parts since i didn't have a title. Then lost my job and sold both of them i see you got the panels swapped.

Yeah, i'm slowly but surely workin on the other one. panels swapped. got rid of the su's. i couldn't figure them out either :blink: i'll have to send you a progress pic.

yeah it's possible to get papers for it different ways, just easier and faster to get the registered owner to sign a release. ;) a last resort in washington is a 3 year registration. if no one reports it stolen in those 3 yrs. then your issued a clean title. easy, i did that with a motorcycle.

How about the trunk lid? I could use one of those. It looks decent, lock area nicely intact. What would you want for that, shipped to 99205, provided you end up parting it out?

-Matt

I will have to check for shipping something that big, and i still have somebody interested in the whole car, but it's days are numbered. i have a lot of requests to part it out so if nobody buys the whole thing by monday the 5th its getting cut up! act fast if you want the whole thing!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.