510 realm people

it raced 60 laps at the local race track it placed a few times won first once i think... Not really much to it... the guy owned it and thought it was just some gay grandma car and cut it up and made a circle track car.... kinda sad.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys know me pretty good and im not really someone who likes to start stuff... Im humble.... well im done with the realm..... hey thanks 78kingcab it was nice of you to jump in my corner...

maybe this will be the official ratsun car that way when i stomp someone they will know who the real datsun mother fuckers are.

SICK620, sorry but you are not humble or anywhere close to it. The person who is riding the high horse is in fact you, by acting like you possess special Datsun power to triumph over shiny new cars.

What made you derive the idea that Realm users all have expensive cars that are all done by someone other than themselves for a large exchange of cash? MesoJDM aside because he doesn't count. It's simply a style of customization that they are particular to. They are just calling it as they see it--and no less. Are you denying that your shit-mobile is not a shit-mobile? I say that in a non-offensive manner! Just lighten up, they're talking about your car and not you--never once did they say you couldn't turn it around or such talk. They told you that you had better luck elsewhere.

Oh hell, I'll say it, I agree with that, especially given the level of misspellings and grammatical errors! :)

Maybe the actual split is that on one forum you need to be literate and have some critical thinking and comprehension skills, and one you don't :lol:

Well I resent a statement like that, I'm far from under educated and my grammar and spelling are quite articulate thank you...

It's not always perfect but I put forth the effort to make it as clean as I'm able,

I'm dyslexic so spelling is a PITA sometimes so piss off if you don't like it.

so :fu: without the smiley <_<

boo+fucking+hoo.jpg

Im humble.... well im done with the realm.....

reality sucks :hmm:

you put out your first project 510/race car, never had one before, and are bent because people who do race them have seen piles like that and know they arent worth the effort & money to get it driveable, let alone track worthy...

dont be a :baby:

ive been dealing with that shit since i had my first car, way before the intardnet :hairy:

better to be in the hands of someone who is enthusiastic about it than sitting where it was :excl:

when you can post pix of it moving, everyones attitude will change. :console:

mine will too :fu:

this place is full of lunatics, not chaulk full! :hug:

Aww, Skib, don't be mad! I feel horrible now! Tell you what, give me a call at NAPA I'm working today, I'll ship you something cool from the 5.99 bin! (509) 244-2520 :D

the realm seems to be a little to snooty for my taste and from the view of someone who doesnt have a 510 its almost pointless to even go on there i started a build thread there and only got people from ratsun saying that there glad to see me over there :P

i did read the thread you posted and they did seem a little full of themselves