Not my 77 620 KC any more!!

What a BUCKET! I love it :D Lots of cleaning to do. I have a shitload of 620 parts if you need. Got some stock door panels & such. Also got 3 roofs to choose from. Got rims &............ well u get the picture.

:crying: I just love you guys...havent had the truck a day and my disfunctional Datto family comes to the rescue!! :crying:

:lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

update, someone had a thread about new window seals... I am still looking for it. He like had 50 of them and a bunch backed out of buying them, dude where you at? :hmm: I also am looking for a good front windshield

EDIT: Dat620 is the one, and I have PMed him. You can find his thread here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7161-620-king-cab-window-gaskets/page__st__180

And he need 9 more sets to be ordered! anyone?

nice score, the tach is a BIG plus. I would go with a solid roof on there, seems like sun roofs leak and are a PITA.

did you notice theres NOT a fram filter on the engine, the PO was a smart dude.

OH and get a 5 speed in there, that will whooop ur 720's azz. GLWTT :cool:

hehehe tips :lol: , yea I want to replace the roof. Got off work at SF and had anouther side job to do so I said forget it and stayed up. Well I had to move everything around to get it all in the driveway. then I broke out the pressure washer and took the barn crud off and hit under the hood a bit. She had coat of mud all under the arms and motor mounts, cleared the wheel wells and found some motor+head ID#'s.

The puzzle is almost complete!

IMAG0097.jpg

Pumpkin said I am good at Tetris after seeing the truck loaded at Canby! I played with rides today!

IMAG0106.jpg

The 77's first sticker!

IMAG0108.jpg

Head ID#

IMAG0110.jpg

Block ID#

IMAG0112.jpg

Now I guess I can use L20b parts now :)

And when I tried to hook it up to the trailer, I backed up to the hitch, pulled the E-brake and left it out of gear running to see where I was. Well I hopped back in and released the E-Brake and she said :no: needless to say I got :mad: So I grabbed a hammer and had a chat with some of the responsible parties that could e holding me up, then got Sis to crank the hitch.

:yawn: I am going to Thats all for me for a bit, I am going to hit Hulu and bug ya later.

After looking it over, I am wondering if I would be better off selling or trading the whole setup off for a better enclosed trailer. I like the truck but I kinda want an older 320 0r maybe even a 520. not to mention my landlord is gettin a bit vocal about the parking situation. She thinks my 620 and trailer is an eyesore, heard this via an unamed and relible informant. I had a shot at a 520 in puyallup here awhile back but I just couldnt get to it. Part of me wants it, but part of me says F@$% it. I am thinking of posting it and the trailer on CL for 2K OBO and see what bites I get.

Time to spend Some $ on Rustoleum paint and un-sore the eyes!

Well Datsunoob had left and when I came out to work the property manager was there. She said the land lady had drove by and she was "concerned" with the amount of vehicles I had on site. I said they was all in my driveway and wasnt in the road, none of them leak, and all ran and was tabbed up, so what was the issue? I was told the landlady didnt care about that, it is the fact that I had the oldest ones on the street and she was concerned about future tenants (she owns most of the houses in the area) veiws on moving in with such eyesores. Funny thing is I have been renting an apartment thru her for 3 almost 4 years and the house I upgraded to for almost 3 years. go figure. :huh:

I think it is just a bunch of haters, all my rides are paid for, run and legal! I havent talked directly to my landlady yet, I normally dont have any problems, but I think I know witch neighbor is doing all the complaining. I am going to thro a big ass Bar-B-Que as soon as the patio brickwork is done and I look to have a shitload of Ratsuner's rigs parked up and down the street!! :fu:

But if any of you find me a enclosed cargo trailer about 5 or 6' wide at least 8' long and it has to be 6' tall. I dont care about tire condition cause I will put new ones on it nor the color or if it has minor damage. but I need barn doors not a ramp and a man door on the side would be a plus. I see 2010 models on sale around here for $1600 but I just dont have the cash. And the trailer in the pics is a nearly perfect longbed, frame, axel and tailgate (DatsuNoob was admiring the tailgate! :D )all from a 79 620. It even has the factory fiberglass liner and the bed interior has ZERO rust and the outer body has maybye 3 square inches of surface rust total. all the lights work too!

I am going to thro a big ass Bar-B-Que as soon as the patio brickwork is done and I look to have a shitload of Ratsuner's rigs parked up and down the street!!

i am going to be in tacoma the weekend of the 24th...just sayin

• 3 weeks later...

OK, the bad, took it out to make a dump run, came to a stopsign and the motor started makeing bumping and banging like a old coffee pot. got it home pulled the thermostat and replaced it, flushed the cooling system and drove it to work, seems to be fine now. I got to get a 5 speed on it, anything over 60 and it still gets a bit warm. I also need to go buy a can of Saporo beer so I have a overflow tank! :lol: