THe Canby bug

laugh.gifLook at that crazy bastard sleeping under the car! laugh.gif

Yeah Sun morning I had a sore throat but jess's coffee sure fixed that!!! Worked Mon and Tues had trouble clearing my throat all day. Temp spiked Tues night. No stomach problems just not really hungry.

Feeling week but generally better and have a dr's appt. in about an hour.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I only wandered around once after everybody had their cars there and gave up when I bent down to take a peek at the swaybar and stuff under yellow620s truck and thought I was going to vomit right there... and not because of the truck, its friggin sweet.

:rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hope yah feal better soon Mike :)

Did you have someone honk at you and wave,On the way home,just before Duncan(at the stop light by whipple tree) :P

Why yes............. yes I did!!!!! Geezus lou was that you?? Fuck you should have run me off the road. I was pretty burned out and sun in eyes and didn't recognize you in your pos olds. I had a few people give me the thumbs up that day. Shit did I even nod at you? I told my wife some guy honked and waved. Damn you should have waved me over, could have had a coffee.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Why yes............. yes I did!!!!! Geezus lou was that you?? Fuck you should have run me off the road. I was pretty burned out and sun in eyes and didn't recognize you in your pos olds. I had a few people give me the thumbs up that day. Shit did I even nod at you? I told my wife some guy honked and waved. Damn you should have waved me over, could have had a coffee.

;)

Yep were me :lol:

I figured you did not recognize me ,as I was driving the "olds" :o

You looked pretty bagged is why I didnt stop yah ;) (I know the feeling after a long weekend of car stuff want to get home :o )

I still would have stopped. laugh.gif Sorry lou!smile.gif

Just not making the connection. Last time I went to the front door and found a model 620 on the step so I ran out on the street and you were just going through the lights.sad.gif

Guest 510kamikazifreak

canbypics008.jpg

Mike Thank you for representing the Island Ratsun crew!

I love this pic!

You are hardcore dude!

Rich

:lol:

Reminds of a one of the Nanaimo crew in the early 90s,We would go camping and he would camp "in" the trunk of his 510 :o :lol: Funniest thing I had ever seen,

Night guys,

closes the trunk :o ,

We woke before him,he opens the trunk says ahh another sound sleep :thumbup:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

2010. (she was my first) Next year I'll take Mon off too and stay through noon and catch the 7:00 ferry to the island. I would get home after mid-night. Later if I run into lou again. laugh.gif

And hopefully Lou will be there next year :unsure:

18892004.jpg

As Herbert Lom (laying down) would have said to his doctor: "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" ...and I'd better be, I fly to Calgary this evening and a late supper with my daughter and her hubby then on to London over night.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

18892004.jpg

As Herbert Lom (laying down) would have said to his doctor: "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" ...and I'd better be, I fly to Calgary this evening and a late supper with my daughter and her hubby then on to London over night.

Hows the "bug" doing Mike?

Will be good to see your daughter,

Family getting married Mike?

Yeah she's few hrs. away so will try to arrange an afternoon and supper with them. The youngest boy is getting married and on top of that his older brother and sister will be there. The first time I will have seen them all together in several years. I'm a bit weak but otherwise have upgraded to only feeling like crap from like shit.smile.gif

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah she's few hrs. away so will try to arrange an afternoon and supper with them. The youngest boy is getting married and on top of that his older brother and sister will be there. The first time I will have seen them all together in several years. I'm a bit weak but otherwise have upgraded to only feeling like crap from like shit.smile.gif

That awesome Mike,What better way to spend fathers day :cool:

From shit to crap is a bit of an upgrade for sure Mike :blink:

My daughter in Calgary will be flying out in a few days and her brother who lives nearby in town on Tues night. I can't wait to see them all in one place, especially Tom, the groom. I drove him out to Ontario two X-Mass' ago to be with his soon to be bride. I haven't seen him in all that time.