THe Canby bug

Does anyone else feel like shit??? I woke up in the ratsun paddock with a sore throat. Went away on the ride home and I was fine Mon morning but work was a bitch Tues. Stayed home today with fever, dry coughing and the Mount Rushmore of headaches. Everything aches... ok there's a spot behind both knees that doesn't hurt. That banging sound is my eyes blinking. laugh.gif oh... hurts to laugh too.

Look like somewhere between these two pictures

flu3.jpgmarilyn_manson_012.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't have taken that box of blankets they gave to you.. damn Americans..

Smallpox! Damn Yankee's giving germs to foreigner's! J/K However I know a bunch of folks that have some kinda bug or another, even Frank's voice sounds like a gravel pit! I however have been Immune do to my high B.A.L. (blood Alcohol Level) :P BTW, Was cool to see you Sunday Micro, Wish I was a bit more talkative, I just get a bit overwhelmed with large crowds :unsure:

I've heard about this - The Oregon Killer Fungus.

http://www.aolnews.com/science/article/highly-virulent-strain-of-killer-fungus-found-in-oregon/19451049

Okay, I'm just being mean giving you something to worry about when you're sick. But I didn't get to go to Canby and I'm jealous of you guys who did (even if you did get a dread disease).

Len

I'm still pretty warm but if I can post I can't be that sick, right? I doubled my vitamins and took some drugs to make me feel better. Fuck work tomorrow. I have to fly to Ontario Sat night for a wedding.

Wow, now I'm glad I didn't make it, I hate being sick! Maybe it's a plot to take over Canada, eh? :D They're starting with the Datsun enthusiasts since there are so many! Sorry you're sick though Mike, wish I could have met you in person.

Maybe there was something floating around... I thought I had a bit too much of a certain beverage the night before but this is the first time Ive had a 4 day hangover off of a couple of beers. Sunday, the day of the car show, I felt like absolute shit. I started feeling it about when everybody started rolling their rigs onto the grass for the show. I was looking for one of the organizers to ask if the camping fee included entering my car in the show also and to see about getting a spot to sell my crap. I couldnt get a solid answer and I ended up hanging out in the shade all day with Kevin (kmc63 on here with the glass hoods and stuff) who was way cool and nice enough to share his spot with me. I only wandered around once after everybody had their cars there and gave up when I bent down to take a peek at the swaybar and stuff under yellow620s truck and thought I was going to vomit right there... and not because of the truck, its friggin sweet.

Heres one of the few pics I did manage to take on sunday morning... canbypics008.jpg

I showed the pic to my dad and he said "Now theres a guy with dedication" I think hes right :).