Who wants to go to Canby when there are junipers to yank out!?

Seeing as I didn't make it this year, I'll share the fun of my day with everyone. Two trips to the dump, 4 hours of work, probably another 2 of cleanup, but didn't get that done today. Took Molly to the river after the second load was done.

load1.jpg

load1b.jpg

dumpload2.jpg

dumpload1.jpg

mollyriver1.jpg

mollyriver2.jpg

mollyriver3.jpg

And here are videos of the actual yanking! Note the description, I got VERY lucky with Mol today. Couldn't see her underneath the back of the truck when I started to go. She almost got caught in the chain. I think she learned when the truck starts she needs to GTFO, as she was farther away in the later videos. I didn't even know she had been close to getting clotheslined until I checked the footage after the third video, before I straightened the fence.

Why does the forum keep saying I'm trying to post more media files than allowed? WTF, what is this "Sorry, but you have posted more media files than you are allowed to." Why does it end in a preposition?!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...