3 cylinder datto

ok so i seen a guy at a gas station who insists that datsun made a 3 cylinder and put them in the readsters..... only 9 were ever made, and i guess theres one around here that is only 5 grand..... idont believe that with out seeing it. unless you guys assure me differently. he also said that datsun came out with a rotary and about 10 thousand were made and they sucked ass, never heard that one before either, ive heard ppl swapping them in but never factory.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I had a 3 cylinder mini cooper once after putting in a set of E3 spark plugs. FUCK THOSE THINGS!!! Carbon build up caused a misfire, threw cyl 1 misfire code, I cleared em out, etc. It ran worse. I ended up having to take it in to the dealer for them to run test modules and figure out exactly what went wrong. $350 later, and a set of STOCK plugs, I'm back on the roads with no problems. E3's are fuckin Fagtron

ok so i seen a guy at a gas station who insists that datsun made a 3 cylinder and put them in the readsters..... only 9 were ever made, and i guess theres one around here that is only 5 grand..... idont believe that with out seeing it. unless you guys assure me differently. he also said that datsun came out with a rotary and about 10 thousand were made and they sucked ass, never heard that one before either, ive heard ppl swapping them in but never factory.

Crackhead and/or full of $h!t. No such thing as a readster.