So.Cal/Torrance Japanese Classic Car Meet! SUMMER NIGHTS!

zetozeto99

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good times. Every time I go to this meet, I end up spending all my time catching up with friends and never really look at the cars. Shame because there were some nice ones there last night. What was the deal with that Z on the trailer? Looked like it had S2K power going? That is going to be a beast when it's done. And anyone who does a burnout (or fails trying to do one, as a few exhibited last night) leaving that lot should get a runaway shopping cart crashed into their ride next time.

It was too bad, because that rotary truck was cool and sounded mean. I dig that rotary sound! He must have burned up half a tank sitting there though :lol:

Did you see those jackasses in the silver Lexus IS? They stopped right in the middle of the meet and tried to do a burnout at least 3 times. They failed hard so they just sped away. I was tempted to accidentally roll a Home Depot utility cart in their path...

The owner of that rotary truck must have a lot of money to be idling his car for the entire meet. What was all that about???? Then he burns out when he's leaving.

I wasn't there, but it sounds to me like he is a little to obsessed with his rotary swap and wanted everyone to know he had a rotary. lol

It was too bad, because that rotary truck was cool and sounded mean. I dig that rotary sound! He must have burned up half a tank sitting there though :lol:

Did you see those jackasses in the silver Lexus IS? They stopped right in the middle of the meet and tried to do a burnout at least 3 times. They failed hard so they just sped away. I was tempted to accidentally roll a Home Depot utility cart in their path...

HAHAHAHA really??

That's so retarded that it's funny!

I totally missed it! Must've been around the time we were having our awesome dinner :P

Meets + Burnouts = NO BUENO!

HAHAHAHA really??

That's so retarded that it's funny!

I totally missed it! Must've been around the time we were having our awesome dinner :P

Meets + Burnouts = NO BUENO!

FOOD you got some FOOD? That was the best meet I can remember in a long time. Good food good beer and good friends, and some new friends. :D

Thanks Josh.

FOOD you got some FOOD? That was the best meet I can remember in a long time. Good food good beer and good friends, and some new friends. :D

Thanks Josh.

NP

"I'll drink to that!"

As I said, if meets are more like that every time, I'll gladly make it to more meets!

We definitely got to do that again! That was awesome!

NP

"I'll drink to that!"

As I said, if meets are more like that every time, I'll gladly make it to more meets!

We definitely got to do that again! That was awesome!

Yes, that was some good dinner and beer. We had a great time.

I am still around until monday. Anything else going on in the next few days?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Yes, that was some good dinner and beer. We had a great time.

I am still around until monday. Anything else going on in the next few days?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

This one is happening Saturday if you haven't seen the thread yet.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/29438-i-need-your-help-guys-in-santa-ana-ca/page__pid__441686__st__20#entry441686

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...