Anyone local got a hook-up on a dolly/trailer?

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Joe's ex says my truck's gotta leave the garage at her place asap. I'm trying to get it to my place, but I need a way to get it from point A to point B. Probably a total of 5 miles or less. Woulda done it already with a tow strap, but I'm redoing the whole braking system. Looking to get this done fairly cheap. Can someone help me out? Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe's ex says my truck's gotta leave the garage at her place asap. I'm trying to get it to my place, but I need a way to get it from point A to point B. Probably a total of 5 miles or less. Woulda done it already with a tow strap, but I'm redoing the whole braking system. Looking to get this done fairly cheap. Can someone help me out? Thanks

you got a text.

Guest DatsuNoob

The local U-haul has dollies for right around $50, that's probably what I'll end up doing. I gotta see about getting a truck to pull mine now, maybe my my bro's gf's diesel chev? I dunno. Thanks guys

The local U-haul has dollies for right around $50, that's probably what I'll end up doing. I gotta see about getting a truck to pull mine now, maybe my my bro's gf's diesel chev? I dunno. Thanks guys

usually summer specials ( from tow company's ) will tow up to like 10 miles for $60 ? ( sometimes flatbed ) but IDK ? good luck man

Rather than renting a dolly and then having to tow it yourself, check into a 1 year AAA membership. Usually $20 to $30 dollars depending on your area and includes free tows up to 7 or 10 miles. My son found this out when his truck was stolen and recovered. Plus you get some really good road maps!