Beer?

I have never been much of a beer drinker. I usually drink tequila or vodka...not even that lately though. Most the people i hang out with dont drink all that often or it's cheap when they do. Well over the past few weeks I have discovered I really like Rogues Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Kelly has always said it's like breakfast in a bottle. It's sooo yummy. Kinda more on the spendy side. I found another Nut Brown Ale from red hook but it's a seasonal. Anyone know any other good nutty beers? I dont like IPA's much but this is based off of one recent encounter, a Ninkasi Total Domination.

I liked the Irish Lager from rogue when i was at the brewery a while ago. That was just a sample though...

I need to go to the eugene city brewery...they bring you multiple samples of rogue....

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer fat tire by the way.

Ha! heres an overshare....

My grandma has breast implants....one popped once. Her doctor is here in oregon, she lives in arizona... She came up to have it fixed and my dad bought her a case of Fat Tire but photo shopped the lables and case to say Flat Tire....

funniest thing my dad has ever done to his mom... :D

to dark for me though.

Ha! heres an overshare....

My granda has breast implants....one popped once. Her doctor is here in oregon, she lives in arizona... She came up to have it fixed and my dad bought her a case of Fat Tire but photo shopped the lables and case to say Flat Tire....

funniest thing my dad has ever done to his mom... :D

subtle my grandma has fake boobs bragging!!!!

I'm Jealous :(

by the way if you guys are close to portland, there's a rock bottom brewery there. I am also partial to their nut brown ale. its chocolatey.

stone brewery has some good beers as well. they are local here.

Any of us that live in the NorthWet & like beer is very fortunate. It seems that we have a ton of killer micro brews to choose from. There is a place in Silverdale, Wa called Silver City Brewery & not only do the av great food they also have there on brewery ( thus then name ) I like there Clear Creek Pale Ale. I also like MirrorPond. I do beleive it is from the Deschutes brewery in Oregon. Beer is good. :thumbup:

delirium tremens is pretty good...check out there web site...http://www.pascalkolkman.com/delirium/

here lately i have been sampling all of off the rail brewings products

" If you drink too much of Delirium Tremens you can get very ill: Delirium Tremens is also the name of a disease for people who are addicted to alcohol. " :lol: