bluehandsvideo by mklotz70

Howdy everyone!

I've been wanting to do something like this for quite awhile, but I'm not a web designer and making changes to olddatsuns.com is like pulling teeth. I came across weebly.com and I'm giving it a try to see if it's simple enough for me to pull this off.

I've got the domain name registered. http://www.bluehandsvideo.com/ and even an email setup bluehandsvideo@verizon.net

I put an intro/explanation up on the home page. That's probably all I'll have time for, for the next month or so. I'm looking to put up as many of my "how-to" vids on there as I can. I've got ideas to put up as many more as I can. If you have ideas of things you want to see done, email me and I'll see what I can do. There's tons of stuff all ready out there on Youtube, so I'm not going to try to make my own version just for the heck of it. If it's something that I'm going to be doing for myself anyway, I'll try to do a vid. An example would be the vid I did of sealing a tire bead with starting fluid. There's lot's of videos about that out there, but I was doing it myself anyway....so I took a vid. :) Anyway....as time permits, I'll start putting up as many as I can of what I've already done. I'm hoping it will be a lot easier to find them for reference than searching my 3500+ posts :)

I need to see about some sleep, but I just wanted to start putting the word out :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto that^^^.

I'm sure a video tutorial on the different heights, angles, mounting points, rotor sizes, calipers, springs and spring hats of the various strut assemblies would be useful.

Also a walk-through of the strut shortening process would be very helpful.

Those 2 alone would answer half the questions in the suspension section. If you already have made/posted those - please disregard...and thanks again!

Thanks guys! :)

As for the struts......that's a great idea!!! ...but most of that stuff went with the wgn :( ....but I think there is a vid or two to draw from. I'll have to go back and check. :)

I'm not sure just how soon I'll be able to start populating it or how fast I'll put up new ones, but I'm certainly open to suggestions!!! :)