rb26 Z

Stony

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stony, Freakin love your Z. I can't believe you have it that far in such a short time.

I "REALLY" like your (OIL CAP)!!!!..... I make that cap.

It's good to finally see one on a real Z car. :)

The RB26 fits in there snugly. Great job!

Its a little more forward then i wanted but it worked out. if it had been further back i would have had to modify the shock tower heavily or make a new exh manifold

Hey Stony, Freakin love your Z. I can't believe you have it that far in such a short time.

I "REALLY" like your (OIL CAP)!!!!..... I make that cap.

It's good to finally see one on a real Z car. :)

The wife bought it for me for my B-day. It really looks good on the motor

So i also got a Z fender cover, a bunch of datsun related signs and a couple t-shirts ;>

did that come from you to? got a websight the wife cant remember.

She must have picked it up from Motor Sport Auto or e-bay. I make all the billet items for MSA.

I was running that cap on my L28ET. Good to know where it came from! :)

At first I thought you said I was running that CRAP on my L28ET. :lol: I was about to light you up.

got some wiring done today. would have got more done but had to dick around with my truck.

fuel pump, fan, start circuits all done. all i need right now is power to my computer. have to wait for a diagram from HKS since they didn't had that out when i got it.

th_video-2011-07-30-21-22-39.jpg

Well today i finally got the car drivable. its not really street worthy yet since i had to pull on the throttle cable with my hand to drive it BUT i did drive it around the block and into the trailer. Only issue i have with it now is when it warms up and hits the operating temp part of the current map it doesn't want to idle. IM guessing its the altitude.

Anyways it has been nearly 9 years since this car has moved under its own power. it was a good feeling !!!!

• Like 2

Well this is about as far as I'm going to get before i deploy. there are a couple other little things but I'm just going to make a list and work on them when i get back. Here she is!!!

2011-08-08135546.jpg

2011-08-08135538.jpg

2011-08-08135519.jpg

2011-08-08135511.jpg

2011-08-08135501.jpg

2011-08-08135445.jpg

2011-08-08135436.jpg

Aircraft Maintenance. Been at it over 24 years. Dont get to turn wrenches much anymore cause I'm knee deep in paperwork.

The Chair Force (olllz call me anything) has the same rank structure as the rest of the military right? as in enlisted/ occifer? i hope you are the latter and doing paper lol.

HAHA. not the firs time i heard that. I just chalk it up to everyone being jealous ;>

Same structure. I'm an E-8 gunning for e-9 this year. if i don't make it i retire next year.

Oh yeah then it's all bad lol, i'd die if I EVER have to do paperwork, after action is okay, but being a pencil pusher is not ok, I thank you for you 24 years of service so far!