Painting the 510

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rims, nice paint choice :rofl:

My goon is factory paint still but its orange, and i have same rims it looks like? Not bad for rattle can but i cant see it up close. I see a ton of little dings and creases :( You coming to canby this year?

Lol, nice! It turned out pretty good. A few imperfections, a little run or two. If I cared, I'd wet sand and hit it with clear. But really, I just wanted it to stop looking like a meth-mobile. Now it's a 10-footer sweet ass General Lee impersonator! (Definitely NOT bodyman quality though)

No 510 looks like a meth-mobile... ain't no methies that could afford to (buy) hang on to one before selling it to buy speed became a priority. :cool:

I like yer rattle can job, man!

Nice rims, nice paint choice :rofl:

My goon is factory paint still but its orange, and i have same rims it looks like? Not bad for rattle can but i cant see it up close. I see a ton of little dings and creases :( You coming to canby this year?

Yeah, I don't know. I'd like to, not sure if the funds are there or if I'll get the time off. Tentatively coming, but subject to bailing since pay cuts suck! :)