really... i mean come on

mswit209

if you need a fender and bumpers its obviously not a super clean car.... as the insurance companies see it .... its an old beater... hopefully it will somehow go through yours/her insurance and it will total at $2800.

AND !!! your full of shit about your parts and materials coming to $2200... if so how the fuck can the shop do it for $2800... thats only $600 labor.. Idiot.

Sounds like you need to get laid... bit to much man juice flowing through your veins buddy. Do you talk to everyone like that?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if james johnson sees this he saw my dime today so he knows what condition it is in.

and maybe i would have gone a lot easier on her if she didn't try to run and i didn't have to chase her down and almost get run over by her. as soon as i hopped in front of her car she had the well know (oh shit they caught me) look on her face. i actually made it easier for her because a coworker had her lp memorized so if she got away it would have been a hit and run on her part. i actually saved her from worse troubles.

JJ doesnt participate in this non-sense, unless there is beer involved.

the hit & run shit pisses me off.

the deer in the headlight look is the same the old man had :unsure: whaaahhpened???

until the cop showed up!

My truck was just hit by a BMW and although the damage was purely cosmetic (structural integrity was not compromised) the insurance company only gave me $1300 to fix the damage. To let you know this isn't even 1/4 of what I was told from numerous independent shops to get it fixed. There is a huge diference between what shops think the parts are worth i.e. how hard are they to source and what do they cost and what you know you can get online and source if you're clever. This is the gap between what insurance companies give you (which is always low) and what the shops quote you to fix (which is always high). And of course the argument goes round and round about how insurance companies are jewish bastards and shops are highway robbers....yada yada. 2 grand to fix his car, in fact just to make it whole again like it was before the accident, is barely enough money to do the job right. Every old car I have ever owned that has been involved in a wreck (not my fault)has required money out of pocket to get back to pre-accident condition.

im not on here to deal with your bullshit im on here to gain knowledge and share my knowledge.

:thumbup: Well said.

Sounds like you need to get laid... bit to much man juice flowing through your veins buddy. Do you talk to everyone like that?

:thumbup: Also well said.

Lots of "armchair quarterbacks" in this thread, lipping off about a situation they know nothing about (and one that doesn't pertain to them anyway).

Skibby's a lot more patient than I'd have been... Banstick would be locked and loaded for the name-callers and anyone who would curse out a fellow Datto owner. :no:

i recently met mswit209 thru cregslist i sold him my rear bumper and saw the car but thats beside the point, i wish him the best sadly the same kinda thing happend to me on friday i was in a gas station wating for a pump so i was off to the side kinda in a line if you will to get gas but far away from the pumps so i would not block enyone when some lady in a van reverses out from a completly opposite pump and makes a huge turn backing up right into my 510 luckily she ran right into my tow hook wich pirced into her plastic bumper and i think saved most of my car but the big van still put a dent on the one side i got her info but shes like i have no insurence but i will pay to get it fixed ? i called her today and left her a messege but she has not responded the damage is minor but my bluebird light in now cracked and the fins bent. im so pissed what do you guys recommend i do next?

003.jpg

005.jpg

010-2.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

Tell her to buy you the one from JAPAN + cash! That is fucked up... Those rear lights are worth alot... I still have not seen mswit209 car damages though...

Good luck man...

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n88267228#enlargeimg

Thanx thats a cool link cant tell the price though i whent today to get a ball park estimate, was 450.00 for the repair but i told him i was more mad because of the light got damaged and asked him to see if he could get me a price on another one He obviouslly could not find eny and saw how very RARE they are and put on the estimate hard to locate part and added 600.00 for the lights to be replace. i been looking to see if i can print some info to show the lady that the damaged light is the biggest problem in this situation even the bodyshop guy said she would not belive me when i tell her.

Thanx thats a cool link cant tell the price though i whent today to get a ball park estimate, was 450.00 for the repair but i told him i was more mad because of the light got damaged and asked him to see if he could get me a price on another one He obviouslly could not find eny and saw how very RARE they are and put on the estimate hard to locate part and added 600.00 for the lights to be replace. i been looking to see if i can print some info to show the lady that the damaged light is the biggest problem in this situation even the bodyshop guy said she would not belive me when i tell her.

The bid is currently around 400$ + shipping

http://coinmill.com/JPY_USD.html#JPY=35500

since people have seem to cool themselves down i will see about getting the pictures i have up next week since they are all on the shops camera. and my car has been getting worked on now so it is pretty straight the rear panel was a pain to straighten. i couldn't find one at a reasonable price anywhere so i decided to just pull it out. i can post pictures of that in a bit. so you guys can see where it is now.

mswit209 your at least lucky the person who hit you is a dicent human being the jigaboo bit@h who hit me just called me back and said i aint paying fo shit i got no insurance and hung up on me, i got her drivers licens and plate # s so know i guess , she gos free and im stuck paying my insurance and i know they will jew me bad on this. is ther enything i can do please ?

mswit209 your at least lucky the person who hit you is a dicent human being the jigaboo bit@h who hit me just called me back and said i aint paying fo shit i got no insurance and hung up on me, i got her drivers licens and plate # s so know i guess , she gos free and im stuck paying my insurance and i know they will jew me bad on this. is ther enything i can do please ?

go to the cops and let them know what happened. do you have any witnesses.

give me a call some time 9168808281 i can help you out with this situation.

Fuck... Get an old car and ram her car at home. OOOPPPPS! I have no insurance! Bitch...

Make sure that it not usable too..

I had that happen to me as well. I just let that fucker go... I did that to some one else as well. I just called it even in the karma department...

Seriously report it and take him or her to court. You will win but not a guarantee that you will get your cash. Especially if its a nobody... But make him or her fucken waste time and shit.....

lisen to this i whent to the police station to try to make a report i even talked to two diffrent cops they said since it happend on privet property (gas station) that she is not liable for not a thing. i said so if i have an un insured car and i begin to ram new cars at a dealership or parked cars at a shopping center i wont be liabal for nothing and they said technically NO thers nothing we can do sorry? WTF So i guess ill have to call my insurence come monday im sure they will hit me with a fat deductible and some jew love. Oh well it could of been worse. the car was still in body work stage, still is machanically sound, still a monster and every time i let off the cluch puts a smile on my face C: thanks for the help guys and mswit209 good looking out.

Lots of "armchair quarterbacks" in this thread, lipping off about a situation they know nothing about (and one that doesn't pertain to them anyway).

Skibby's a lot more patient than I'd have been... Banstick would be locked and loaded for the name-callers and anyone who would curse out a fellow Datto owner. :no:

lol Im trying :P

but just in case some people forget.... I leave this here for future reference ;)

demotivational-poster-rules.jpg

.... she gos free and im stuck paying my insurance and i know they will jew me bad on this. is ther enything i can do please ?

monday im sure they will hit me with a fat deductible and some jew love.

Knock off the racial name calling or this thread is history and you can take a holiday. I can bitch too!

(at he top of every page)

The Golden Rules

• 1/ There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.

Knock off the racial name calling or this thread is history and you can take a holiday. I can bitch too!

(at he top of every page)

The Golden Rules

• 1/ There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.

35d2jid.gif