HELP WANTED?!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sh*t Happens, my daughter was driving my 2000, sitting at the gas pumps waiting her turn and some moron backed their Suzuike into my hood. toally not her fault, but she cried for 2 days every time shee looked at the car.

I was more pissed at the suzuki's insurance CO who didnt want to pay for the damage, because the hood had a rust spot in one corner! finally settled for about 1/2 what it cost to fix the damn thing to avoid going to court.

I'm not dead, though didn't mean to leave you guys hanging like that. I'm in college and it's midterm week, so yeah.

ANYWAY! Turned out to have way less damage than expected; it sounds worse than it was. When my dad came home, I just flat out told him, because, like you all said, nothing else I could do. So, the pictures my father took (1, 2, & 3) that show it all. There was no need to freak out.

Sorry if anyone got hung up on this! All is well in Datsunland, folks. =D Thanks for the advice!

NOTE: In total, only two scratches were made, from either screw that held my license plate on my bumper. The third image is to try and give a size comparison.

Damn. Looks like it was a mint bumper.. glad to hear it was only minor damage; really dodged a bullet on that one. :o

Good news is, anything can be re-chromed. Might just get away with stripping it and putting a new coat on. :)