1970 pl521

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if I didn't catch it in the thread link, but is the 2.4 installed and running?

also, how complete is the truck? front bumper, rear split bumper, interior etc? my daughter wants mine, but if I could score this for her, then I wouldn't go without! :D

sorry if I didn't catch it in the thread link, but is the 2.4 installed and running?

also, how complete is the truck? front bumper, rear split bumper, interior etc? my daughter wants mine, but if I could score this for her, then I wouldn't go without! :D

the motor is not in the truck yet and iam in Montana right now and to be honest i cant rember what all was there and what wasnt all i know is it is the cleanest one i have seen so I bought it. But life happens and i need to sell it. I dont want to but i cant take it with me.

So my landlord just left and I have until Monday to sale the 521 or i will have to haul it in for scrap :angry: what a bunch of sh*#.

so would someone please save this truck. Also there is a possibility i could deliver it with in reasonable distance from Longview Wa.

too bad your no where near north dakota or i'd buy this... sorry to hear this man... if it comes to scrapping, i need a few small parts before the crusher gets her...

Damn, I'd like to have this one, I just don't have any way to get it back up here .... Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.