Intro?

Hey everyone, my name is Vegas, I work as an artist at The Tattoo Lady in Hammond, IN. Today I bought a 1976 Datsun 620. I also have a 1992 Nissan 240sx, that seems up all of your alleys.

here is a few pics of the 240, Datsun pics up tomorrow:

104_3166.jpg

0313100948.jpg

PICT1592.jpg

114_3061.jpg

the motor is bone stock. and currently in half. replacing the head gasket atm. head gets back from machine shop this week.

i bought the Datsun as a daily, but after looking around, i see it becoming just like my 240 lol

Enjoy.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the madness. Need datto pics. That steering wheel would look great in my 521

yea, the 620 is gettin dropped off tomorrow morning, so ill get tons of pics. i know it has rocker rust, everything else is solid.

and he said it has a "modern" single cam motor. i have no idea what that could mean. lol

its brown. lol thats all i got for you hahaha

yea i been pokin around that.

pickin up a haynes this week

Good deal. That manual will prove very beneficial when you least expect it, trust me!

If you can't find it in the manual, look through Ratsun, and if your still having trouble, posting a thread never hurt.thumbup1.gif

• Like 1

Please tell me you were just mocking up that nice Grant wheel? I notice there are only two screws holding it in. While definitely "ratsun" that could be slightly dangerous. :) Oh, and welcome!

IMG950046.jpg

IMG950047.jpg

IMG950048.jpg

IMG950049.jpg

122_5400.jpg

122_5401.jpg

122_5403.jpg

122_5404.jpg

122_5405.jpg

here they are.

and as for the grant wheel, unfortunatley, thats how many is holding it on, the hub isnt correct, and no one can get a new one for me.

the old wheel was held on by 2 as well, but they were next to each other, so the wheel came loose. :(

datto is amazing, the brakes need bled. its terrifying lol