anyone near bremerton,wa have time to look at a z for me?

yeah so theres this 240z in bremerton,wa on CL. i live way down in eugene OR, anyone think they have time to go look at it and tell me what they think? i called and talked to the guy a bit, but would still feel better taking a look at it or someone other then the seller telling me about it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/1679639486.html

hope it dosnt get snaked out from under me because of this lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i just got back from looking at this one http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/1663993835.html, man does it have some rust. if it was just the floors and some here and there rust i would be all over it, but the door jams are real rusty, and around all the glass, some spots even felt a little soft. wouldnt be a bad parts car, or a longer project, i want something i can get on the road in under a month

damnit 2 more sold that i have been calling on. :angry: :angry: im even geting to the point were im calling on the 80s datsun and they are even selling faster then i can get to them, this is so lame. damnit datsunoob needs to get back to me about that z he was talking about.

i must really just not be ment to buy a new datsun right now, iv called on over 20 diff datsuns in the last two weeks, from WA, OR , CA and ID. and every one of them has sold befor i can get to it or the seller is just not geting back to me.Or is just not what the add said and the seller is not willing to lower price even a bit.

I know you looked at that blue 510 here in town? Maybe that's the one? I'll help you put the engine and trans in. :D

I have no idea if the guy would wiggle on the price or not? Seems like an OK price unless it's really hacked. From the pics on CL, it looks like it's missing lots of stuff and the body is pretty beat. How rusty was it?

I know you looked at that blue 510 here in town? Maybe that's the one? I'll help you put the engine and trans in. :D

I have no idea if the guy would wiggle on the price or not? Seems like an OK price unless it's really hacked. From the pics on CL, it looks like it's missing lots of stuff and the body is pretty beat. How rusty was it?

its going to need new floors, im willing to bet if you got inside that thing you would just fall threw the floor, and the engine has been siting out side for some time now, i know were to find a l20 with 5 speed for cheep, but that 510 had alot of rust. He has like 4 or 5 510s out at his farm he would rather keep it for parts then sell it for much less.

Its still on my mind and might go for it if i can talk him down, but idk.