L motor 4 saleSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

If the Dogleg Doesn't Sell, I would be interested in it. Mine works ok, but a freshly rebuilt transmission sounds nice :) Anything your looking for that I might offer in trade with some cash as well?

coilovers...lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rikki , you got stuff that id do some tradeing buddy, cant say that to to many people...lol... :D

hmm... tempting but im trying make room not the other way around :) but really tempting whats the transplant for you dime

If you would reconsider shipping I'd love to take that dogleg off your hands. I don't think a road trip from sacramento would be worth my while.

if you gonna pay for shipping lets do it....ill even send recipt for rebuild

L16 has 180 in all 4 cylenders

a87 head

electric dizzy/ matchbox

rebuilt duel su's tunned buy usa performance

k&n filters

include the choke cable

motor is in car and runs perfect...on a cold start you can hit the gas no hesatation...

comes complete with alt , rad, hoses,belt, WILL NOT PART OUT.....

asking 500.00.....vancouver washington....sorry no shipping

0913091528.jpg

also have a 5speed dogleg rebuilt buy cottmans paid 800.00 for rebuild still under warrenty(have paper work) shifts great also in car

asking 400.00

will make a package deal..........i know some people will cry cause im trying to get some of my money back ...do us all a favor and keep it to yourself......

If I could sell the ... dist for 75 each I would buy it

Help me out guys.

heres 1/2...

not trying to misdirect the thread, but will you part out the dizzy? is it matchbox?

not a bad idea to save the rad as a spare ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.