Opinions on website

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meathead drag racers. Looks like they built the website exactly like they race. Full throttle all forward, nothing else. Of course there is a lack of complete sentences and typical incorrect grammar as I would expect from a website claiming to build the best Pontiac crap out there. Whatever. Just another poorly designed site that won't really get them anywhere. But they might be a good place and just have a crap website presence.

"Who needs a god damn hemi headed Pontiac? What a waste of time and money.

Too bad the advertising Pontiac "salesmen" knowledge pool is so stagnent.

Yes, it's true. Some yah-hoos are selling a hemi head for a Pontiac. Why? Why not learn how to make a regular port

work BETTER and sell THAT? Are ya seein' a trend here people?

(cricket sounds here)"

cricket sounds indeed

First they taught me with CASE software ( Software Engineering ) , is Graphic User Interface ( ease of use for people ) , you learn that the cost is enormous , but the reward is worth it ! Now how many people would be willing to spend a few thousand more for an "easy to use and pretty website" ? I would if I could , but it makes more sense to serve the smaller demographics of the pontiac racing group and let people fend for themselves since there is not enough traffic to generate revenue in order to pay for the "whole package" Good link , I think I will use this as an example of "what not to do :lol: "