WTB 68 510 DASH

thought I better start putting out feelers for a 68 510 dash since their a one year only dash. Let me know what you got and a picture would help, if you know of one that someone's got, give me enough info so I can track it down. Oh and a price is needed if you got one. Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good to know, I was going to check one of the local JY, remember the one that you wanted the front lower valance from. I had talk to them awhile back about that 68, they said they took off all the good parts and sent the rest to the scrapper, I'm hoping and that a BIG HOPE, that they might have the dash still.

I'll email that other guy after I check the JY..

• 1 month later...

Here's mine

Also very clean and no cracks

Put some Armor all and it shine like new again.

Send me PM and make me an offer

I'll give you what you paid for it at Gino's Abe, let me know...and quit showing off your sweet equip wheels!!! Those are sick, when are you gonna roll them?

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet, but still may have access to one soon.

BuMpiN iT uP

is yet ~ yet

also looking for 68 & 69 L&R front marker lens, if nobody, does anyone have a good set of left and right lens, I have a dude that can make them, I'll make it worth your time, depending what ur time is worth, hope that makes sense. :rolleyes:

IMG_3678.jpg

I know, I should start a thread in the "wanted". just want to see what this will do 1st... wanted will be 2nd.

• 5 months later...

Here's mine

Also very clean and no cracks

Put some Armor all and it shine like new again.

Send me PM and make me an offer

parts597.jpg

I'm wanting it, LMK.

if he don't want to sell then BUMPING TTT.....

Do any of you know tycot1 over on the Realm? He's in BC and apparently

has a big collection of 68 - 69 parts.

Link to one of his threads there:

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15679

posting is 2006 - 08. Do you know or can you find out if he's still active.

Jeez, I'm sorry. That was right near the top and sure enough it's dated 2006. Things are slow

over there.

no prob, easy to miss post dates. can you contact him and see if he's got a 68 dash, I've try registering but seems to be not wanting me to do so, I gave up...

Yep - mine was shagged. Sorry man.

sorry to hear it's shagged.. :( maybe I'll just get some plywood and make a dash, wonder what pumpkn would come up with. hmmmmm

TtT again to sink again.

sorry to hear it's shagged.. :( maybe I'll just get some plywood and make a dash, wonder what pumpkn would come up with. hmmmmm

TtT again to sink again.

Actually, I scrounged around here and found another one... Gonna need some resto and a dash pad, but it could be rehabbed.

Lemme know if you're interested. I have a local guy who wants to buy it, but I'll tell him you have dibs.

Actually, I scrounged around here and found another one... Gonna need some resto and a dash pad, but it could be rehabbed.

Lemme know if you're interested. I have a local guy who wants to buy it, but I'll tell him you have dibs.

I'm willing to look at pic's, either here on this thread or pm them to me. also the back side please....

since mine is still in the gOOn, does the 68 dash pad have a metal support to them, I'm coming up with some idea's to making a mold.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.