Super Mega For Sale Thread!!

This stuff has to go! As marked or OBO! I will add more as I find it laying around. :rolleyes:

This is the real deal! These are the genuine 38mm SSS sidedraft carbs! Complete with manifold, linkage, heatshield, air filters and even the hard fuel lines. I got these from an older guy who had these in his attic for 25 years. $300

DSCN0055.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

A set of 40 Webber sidedrafts on a Cannon manifold. It has a bracket for a center pull linkage too. I never ran these and can't guarentee them. I bet a good cleaning and new gaskets and you would be up and running. $300 SOLD!!

DSCN0050.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

Random Cannon sidedraft manifold? Toyota? Alfa? $15? SOLD!!

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

NOS KYB Gas-adjust shocks for a 240Z. $25

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

Headlight shields, no mounting clips. $20

DSCN0045.jpg

Hella h4 housings hi/low. (Not a perfectly matching set, but you gotta really look to see.) $40

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

510 from bumper mounting brackets. Straight. $15

DSCN0043.jpg

30mm spacers for I don't know what in the hell for. I ordered 10mm and the guy sent me 30mm. $40

DSCN0041.jpg

4 speed shifter bushings. $5 SOLD!!

DSCN0040.jpg

510 front side marker lights, great shape! $20

DSCN0039.jpg

510 turn signal assemblies for 69/73 in great shape. $25 SOLD!!!

DSCN0038.jpg

Single point dizzy with pertronix unit installed. $75 SOLD!!

DSCN0037.jpg

Fasten seatbelt light. $30

DSCN0036.jpg

KA oil filter relocation kit. $30

DSCN0035.jpg

68 metal rear deck badge. Super cool. All mounting tabs are there! $30 SOLD!!

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

510 grill badge with mounting hardware. $15

DSCN0057.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the shifter bushings and the bumper brackets please.

How much shipped to T8N5C6 Canada.

Ryan

Uh, not sure. I'll get it figured out for you though.

You wouldn't want to part with that manifold would you?

You can have it free with the purchase of the carbs! :D

Any chance you might have fender badges and a rear 510 badge for a '71 in your stash as well?

As a matter of fact I do. They are missing tabs though. A little 2 sided tape will fix you up. What do you say $10?

I see how it is.

Good things come to those who wait!

do you have any weber jets or chokes??

Sorry dude but no. I do however have a FSM for your new truck, in damn near mint condition. I was through Longview today too. :angry:

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey that oil filter relocator looks familiar :D. I traded that to Joe a while back, I believe it's for an L-series. I dont know that they're much different, that's just waht the guy I bought it from said. He also advertised it as being chrome :lol:, so who the hell knows. :D

Hey that oil filter relocator looks familiar :D. I traded that to Joe a while back, I believe it's for an L-series. I dont know that they're much different, that's just waht the guy I bought it from said. He also advertised it as being chrome :lol:, so who the hell knows. :D

It's been sitting on my shelf for a long time collecting dust. I think I traded Joe somthing for it a long time ago. Good to know its for a L, I might try out now that I know that. Haven't heard from Joe in a while? He still around?

Guest DatsuNoob

I dont wanna get into too much detail on his personal matters, but he deleted his profile and is no longer living at the house where I rent garage space. We went out for beers a couple weeks ago, but havent heard anything since. He's into Harleys now, over Datsuns? Maybe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.