does anyone know what this wheel is from

found a set of wheels that are 6x15, off set I don't know since there are still on the trk. can any one tell me WTF they are, some neighbors say American or Indy. If I get a chance I'll see if I can take one off and see if there's any stamp marks. on with the pic's

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

and what do you think they would look like on my 78 620 KC. opinions please ....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mazda series wheels, some where next to the size stamp, you should find jt, or jm, indicating asian made wheels, you may find on back of one of the spokes the offset and size, ck them out, they also came with chrome metal center caps, which usually got destroyed by the tire shop guys that would try to force them off with hammers or plyers, they were slip ins from behind i believe, i do know a guy who has a set of the caps i can ck and see if he wants to part with them, he's a mazda mini trucker, so i don't know for sure, but if your interested i will get ahold of him..tom

• Like 1

mazda series wheels, some where next to the size stamp, you should find jt, or jm, indicating asian made wheels, you may find on back of one of the spokes the offset and size, ck them out, they also came with chrome metal center caps, which usually got destroyed by the tire shop guys that would try to force them off with hammers or plyers, they were slip ins from behind i believe, i do know a guy who has a set of the caps i can ck and see if he wants to part with them, he's a mazda mini trucker, so i don't know for sure, but if your interested i will get ahold of him..tom

I could be interested but I'd like to see a pic's and then decide. also find out how much $$. thanks