Anyone know this 510/dealer

didnt know were to post this, didnt want to post in for sell, thought it would get more trafic this way

Iv seen this 510 on CL for some time now, its on the portland CL. i dont know portland well at all.

but anyway, has anyone seen this car, know anything about it? or know anything about the dealer selling it.

Iv called but all i really get is "come up and talk to us to see what we can do" they dont really want to talk on the phone.(most car dealers dont like talking anykind of deals over the phone)

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/ctd/1631350027.html

Picture076.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a phone you can always hang up. A flim flam man can sell ice to an Eskimo and sand to an Arab (no offense intended) and once you are there YOU are at the disadvantage.

That car was on here a while back.I think where was some small damage on the driver's side, no interior and hokey wiring.

yeah, im dieing to get a 510. but i really dont want to drive all the way to portland to look at a car.Theres no way i would pay the asking price, no bumpers no seats other then the driver, and i dont think it has a dash. i would think 1500ish would be a fair price.All that nice paint does it hide rust.

how much you looking to pay for a 510?

well it depends, i dont have alot saved up, but im good at coming up with cash. i would rather find a clean roller that just needs an engine. but would love to find a runner. i dont really want to spend over 2000 but if some kind of a deal fell my way i can always find a way to make the money if its worth it.

if you don't mind a project then this might be worth a look, depends how much "putting together" it needs.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1632226809.html

I don't know if this is still available but I could get you the guys number. He's been asking 1000 for a while but I bet he could be talked down. He's closer to you too, downtown Salem. Comes with fiberglass front fenders, mirrors, and a grant steering wheel. From what I know it hasn't run for around a year, he says it spung bearing ~200 miles after top end rebuild and header. Parked ever since. I was going to get it but got a runner instead, never did go look at it.

a8a40d6e.jpg

92b3e160.jpg

if you don't mind a project then this might be worth a look, depends how much "putting together" it needs.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1632226809.html

I don't know if this is still available but I could get you the guys number. He's been asking 1000 for a while but I bet he could be talked down. He's closer to you too, downtown Salem. Comes with fiberglass front fenders, mirrors, and a grant steering wheel. From what I know it hasn't run for around a year, he says it spung bearing ~200 miles after top end rebuild and header. Parked ever since. I was going to get it but got a runner instead, never did go look at it.

a8a40d6e.jpg

92b3e160.jpg

its a 4 door but thats not a bad deal. ill have to give him a call. thanks for the link dont know how i missed that. i check CL like every hour for datsun stuff

the 4 door isn't on CL now, but has been for a while. PM me for his number. that fact that it's a 68 was what drew me to it, and the fiberglass fenders. I'd love to see it in person, it's been for sale for probably 7-9 months, might be a reason.

The CL add I have no info on. but might be worth a look.

Just look at the blue 510's wiring job. the engine bay theres wires everywhere. i was going to look at it, but its not worth over 1200. It was probally bought at a auction after being found in a field or back yard.

Just look at the blue 510's wiring job. the engine bay theres wires everywhere. i was going to look at it, but its not worth over 1200.

there is your initial haggler, down to $1200!

the spelling alone dropped it $800!

go back with $900 cash and drive it home.

once around the corner... it dies from an electrical fire :angry: