WE now have a legend

First off i would like to congratulate Owen(510er) on setting a new world record and second thank you for your serives to make us safe at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19049-world-record-seriously-attempt-by-a-ratsuner/page__p__264573__fromsearch__1entry264573

THANK YOU OWEN

and here clckity click :D

http://owenduff.xanga.com/722689838/new-world-record/?ref=nf

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan you crack me up man! Im working on editing the video a bit but am not so good at it and I need to find a place i can upload it to becasue the restriced military internet wont let me access alot of sites. Maybe I can email it to someone and they can upload it for me... (skib??)

Matt we can photo shop the rat n wrenches onto one of the pictures :)

• Like 2

Bryan you crack me up man! Im working on editing the video a bit but am not so good at it and I need to find a place i can upload it to becasue the restriced military internet wont let me access alot of sites. Maybe I can email it to someone and they can upload it for me... (skib??)

Matt we can photo shop the rat n wrenches onto one of the pictures :)

shoot it on over to skib@ratsun.net :fu:

ill send you the whole thing and you can do what you want. the video file is pretty small for how long it is we used our million dollar bad ass gyro cam on our truck to film it so it switches from daylight to Infared a couple times during the video which is pretty cool.

ill send you the whole thing and you can do what you want. the video file is pretty small for how long it is we used our million dollar bad ass gyro cam on our truck to film it so it switches from daylight to Infared a couple times during the video which is pretty cool.

sweeeeeeeeeeeet :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting pictures SKIB here is one of the video's im uploading the full run as i post this here is the link i have no clue how to embed this...

(fixed that for ya Owen ;) - Skib)

the other video will be on my youtube account in about an hour

awesome on the record...but was that typo about it only raised 500 dollars?

no typo man the cost to have a record offically certified is 495 bones and so i had to take that out of my own pocket for the memorial foundation to get any money haha