Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a jerk for not making the last meet. I think i got Sick620 talked into a ratsun tattoo

Its alright man there will be a billion more meets (hopefully) and ya im probably gettin the rat n wrenches. Chester can you post up a pic of yours?

I don't see any 521's there. Looks like I may have to come to the next meet and bring the little beast. I got family in Meridian

sweet! well next meet is june 6th we dont know a time yet. probably in the afternoon like 5 or so. so neil can make it

alright that works oh i was wondering if anyone around here has done the lz swap and how hard it is cause i dont think i am going to find a ka so my other thought was just to build one hell of a lz24 but i dont know where to start with that and any and all help would be great

• Like 1

SUNDAY JUNE 6th

Datsun Meet/ BBQ

Location: (same as last time) Storey park in meridean, Corner of franklin and main by the speedway.

Time: sunday june 6th 5:00pm

Info: BBQ, Bring something if you can. Someone please bring a big BBQ or else we are grilling on a hitachi again.

if you have any ?'s text or call me: Gage 208 968 8370

ScreenHunter_02%20May.%2014%2016.39.gif

ScreenHunter_01%20May.%2014%2016.39.gif

Saaaawwweeeeetttt!!!! :hyper: I am planning on comin to the next meet. Its only a few blocks from where my sister lives. Its a 100 miles down there, I think the 521 will make it pretty easy @ 32 mpg no less.

I can bring my gas grill too if that would work... :)

• Like 1

Saaaawwweeeeetttt!!!! :hyper: I am planning on comin to the next meet. Its only a few blocks from where my sister lives. Its a 100 miles down there, I think the 521 will make it pretty easy @ 32 mpg no less.

I can bring my gas grill too if that would work... :)

Saaaawwweeeeetttt is right!!!

:o is that your fresh ink?

:cool:

build one hell of a lz24 but i dont know where to start with that and any and all help would be great

read the jason grey sticky.

find a Z24 bottom end

find a L series head (i used a U67)

read the jason grey sticky.

let me know if you need some of the modded parts (cover, chain...), i am not redoing mine.