Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

Meh... ... .. .. .. . I don't like when James starts humping people's legs

How long does it take to get from bluelake to there? ... .. ......... ... you should have it the weekend after bluelake....... but it might be 2014 before I can drive a Datsun more than 10 miles... :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SEPTEMBER DATSUN MEET!!

Stardust-Drive-In-Movie-Theater.jpg

Wideshot.jpg

When: SATURDAY 9/11/2010 911! 7:45

Where: albertsons on 12th and greenhurst in nampa/parma motor vu parma idaho drive-in.

What: Meet at albertsons in nampa at 12th and greenhurst at 7:45 pm dont be late... We leave for parma at 8 oclock for the 8:45 showing of dinner for schmucks... possibly staying for the 10:20 showing of inception. Theres a gas station at albertsons if you need to gas up.... Admission is $7 and kids under 11 are free

http://www.parmamotorvu.com/showtimes.asp

http://www.parmamotorvu.com/index.asp

ScreenHunter_02%20Aug.%2025%2018.jpg

ScreenHunter_01%20Aug.%2025%2018.jpg

sweet! the wife said she wanted to see them movies, so im goin.

i aint driving to nampa to drive back to parma tho... so i can meet you guys where ever.

which way are you plannin on gettin out to parma? you gonna go through c-town?

oh yeah, got a question for the locals.. anyone got a set of rear shocks that they arent using? i pulled the bent one off the truck today and the shit fell apart... lol

anyways, hit me up..

oh yeah, got a question for the locals.. anyone got a set of rear shocks that they arent using? i pulled the bent one off the truck today and the shit fell apart... lol

I have worn out shocks I haven't tossed fromwhen I changed out my shocks. you are welcome to them. I knew there was a reason I didn't toss those!

@ SICK620. Clear your damn messages out! I can't send you anything, it won't accept new messages for you.