2009 Gtr

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't imagine them selling for 85,000 really. looks like they would try to put it around 45-50k to get those vette buyers and things like that. put it above an evo or sti, but just under say a vette. sure, the z06 vettes are like 75k i think now. i drove a z06 in 03...and it is the most amazing thing i have ever been in. sure, this car is cool because its a nissan and the GTR is finally coming to the states, but you have to look at the bang for the buck factor. people who buy 85k cars are people who buy 120k cars...you can get a lot more car for 85k than this gtr i think...i could be wrong though, i have before

Just look at Jags dude and how much they were brand new, compare them to what theyre worth now. Just because you dont think they're worth that much the company does. Theyre gonna sell em for that much. 85k is about what a new r34gtr cost in Japan. So, I really dont see that estimate being a far cry. The last r34gtr spec v (Ztune) that they made 20 of, sold for like 120- 500k in some instances, and it was only making 500hp. I dont think Nissan is going to ship very many over here anyways. The only reason its coming here in the first place is because the g35 has sold well enough to justify it. With the g35x americans are now familiar with how bad ass the ATTESSA AWD system was and the new ETTESSA should be even better!! peace.