should i get it???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember you over on the cracktex..... whos wheaties did you piss in to get permabanned???? anthony or someone else??? most likely anthony. he's a douch! i am technically over there as well but havent been on in ages. i got myself a few dubs. 8 to be exact. but one should be leaving soon enough, like this week.

heres what i have pics of.

wifes 90 Passat GL wagon and my 93 GLX

th_Picture029.jpg

90 GLI

th_SDC10138.jpg

th_Picture0192.jpg

81 sportruck (the one thats going away. aka halfassed caddy)

th_Picture041.jpg

th_Picture045.jpg

81 rabbit vert (1.8l 16v swap in progress, JY FK coils)

th_Picture286.jpg

wifes 79 4dr and my 79 2dr rabbits both have powder blue interior in near mint shape..... both 1.5s but the 4dr is an automatic while the other is a factory 5spd.

th_Picture060.jpg

th_Picture062.jpg

th_DSCF0014.jpg

th_DSCF0015.jpg

th_DSCF0021-1.jpg

th_DSCF0023-1.jpg

th_DSCF0245.jpg

th_DSCF0247.jpg

i also have a gutted 84 GTI that i am planning on turning into a track car, but i have no pics of it right now.

i remember you over on the cracktex..... whos wheaties did you piss in to get permabanned???? anthony or someone else??? most likely anthony. he's a douch! i am technically over there as well but havent been on in ages. i got myself a few dubs. 8 to be exact. but one should be leaving soon enough, like this week.

i made a comment about Dreamwerks screwing me over on my paint in one of their threads bragging about a job they did, an Anthony took points so i called him on it....he said i should be over it by now......i told him he'd stil be pissed if it happened to him...he said he wouldnt so told him to go fuck himself...instant perma ban

the only thing i miss is i cant reply in the classifieds to get parts to finish my jetta

On the 620, have a local sheriff's deputy run the vin for you to make sure it's not stolen. Luckily I have a buddy who's a sheriff's deputy. Handy thing when I'm buying vehicles!

On the VWs, front drive VWs make baby Jesus cry! :D

13's are cheating too :P

It was only about an inch off. I know it's a 16v small bumper lip.

Nightshots7.jpg

The corrado was cooler.

Corradogarage.jpg

I left the tex as soon as everyone started asking how get the seats out of their mark two. That and all the cool projects died, well robin finished his and god damn that was a sweet car. Just about everyone i knew dropped out of the VW shit a few years ago. After Russ (boostedcorrados) cut up his corrado that i shaved the bay on i knew the scene was dying.

hell i'd sell my jetta if it wasnt for the fact i'd lose more money than its worth.

same with my Passat. i know it would sell but the suspension. and drivetrain would be taken and the rest scrapped. and my B3 is in great shape for its age. hell i have seen PERFECT passats in the yards. why???? because someone wanted ONE part off it and scrapped the rest.

same with my Passat. i know it would sell but the suspension. and drivetrain would be taken and the rest scrapped. and my B3 is in great shape for its age. hell i have seen PERFECT passats in the yards. why???? because someone wanted ONE part off it and scrapped the rest.

you might remember my B4

IMG_9758.jpg

19237_1327796507969_1022627806_988921_4078042_n.jpg

IDI 1.6t

19237_1327796547970_1022627806_988922_4485742_n.jpg

19237_1327796467968_1022627806_988920_7944531_n.jpg

the body is in mint shape except i took off bumpers, and it has been resprayed a dark grey instead of the light blue, so the door jambs and under hood are light blue cuz they were lazy :( n under the front bumper was still light blue, so i rattle canned it with a dark grey rustoluem primer for now :) motor is the origional diesel, they just rebuilt it about 1500 miles ago, but didnt replace turbo so that just blew a seal on me :( got it about a month ago and drove it about 400 miles n thats when turbo shit on me.. so after i get that rebuilt itll be road ready again!!! i love these cars, jus wish i had more time to work on it :) gotsa get the 720 done tho