Carbon fiber

sssr20det510

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics of the sils, The pictures arent the best the flash was making it hard to get a good shot of them I think they look better in person. they got here fast.. The fitment seems to be good although I havent screwed them down yet ill let you know if I have any trouble but dont think I will. Overall im really happy. Nice product.

P3040316.jpg

P3040310.jpg

P3040308.jpg

P3040307.jpg

P3040305.jpg

I just talked to david, im going to let him borrow my NOS 69 front valance so he can make a mold and he is going to give me a carbon spook for the troubles. so now there will be a company that sells a fiberglass or carbon 68-69 valance

I just talked to david, im going to let him borrow my NOS 69 front valance so he can make a mold and he is going to give me a carbon spook for the troubles. so now there will be a company that sells a fiberglass or carbon 68-69 valance

Tell him to get some pictures of the hood and fenders. Please. :D

The sills look great.

Sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I gave my NOS 68-69 front valance to james this weekend to take to dave, So hopefully within a few weeks he will have a mold made so we can get fiberglass or carbon ones :D

can't wait. I'm pretty much looking to get all 4 door panels and cargo area stuff from Dave. I want to see the wagon hatch since mine is a little dented up.

Ill need to tweak the valance, fenders, and spoiler to make everything line up close. The passenger side does not fit as nice as the drivers side. The quality is exactly what I expected...A few rough edges, but overall really nice piece for the money. Thanks Dave!

-Colton

PS From when I ordered to when I recieved the spoiler was about a month. Dave kept good communication with me via phone and email.