how do you post pictures on a topic?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to GENERAL DISCUSSION and look for a pinned topic called: How to post pictures (and keep on line photo albums) hint: it's the 4th one down. READ!

thanks jerk, dident see the post, dident wanna READ a CRAP load of nutin wen its easy to just ask but wen theres jus jerks like you it sucks

thanks jerk, dident see the post, dident wanna READ a CRAP load of nutin wen its easy to just ask but wen theres jus jerks like you it sucks

cant handle peoples answers?

try what should have been your first step...

type "how to post pictures" in the search bar. hit search.

references and links for the "How to post pictures (and keep online photo albums)" sticky come up more than once on the first page.

see how easy that was ;)

why u gotta sigh??? u got nutin better to but be a fagg?

why you gotta giggle? u like it in butt

You ask, I give a helpful answer and I'm a jerk? What sucks is that you actually have to get off your ass and actually research some information for yourself. I ain't your mother putting the food in your mouth where all you got to do is swallow.

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

The homework assignment for today is looking up the definition of 'humble' and 'mature'. Class dismissed!

dude who changed his tittle to JERK IN TRAINING?? dats freaking funny... dats wat he deserves

Hmmmm maybe ask Skib...

He knows what Canadians are statistically capable of....

anyway, here I thought it was going to be a quiet Sat morning sipping my coffee. Now I see I got my first - Neg rep????

• Like 2