78 B210 GX

78B210GTX

Started body work on the 1978 Datsun B210 GX. Modded up some bumpers. Front looks real nice. The rear is a bit ugly, but fender flares will do the trick and tie it all together. Fixed front dent and painted the core support. I also fixed the grille, with some help to a little fiberglass and bondo. The rear quarter is in decent shape now too.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, be nice to see it at the next South King County meet.

The video says "210" is it a Datsun 210 or is it your B210?

Here comes ggzilla with a technicality! Get him zilla! :D

And Tyler, put up some pics so these guys can see your Sweet Azz "B210" The body mods are AWSOME!

Bet you guys cant guess what the front bumper is off of!

I think the fronts not bad but don't think the rear matches up/looks good at all. Cudos for trying something new though. There's a guy who did the same on a s30 over at hbz but I forget his name. There is the guy witht he 510 who did it too.

6746630163_large.jpg

I Love the front but the back is Hideous! Hes thinkin if he puts on Huge flares and such the rear may "Blend" in? Not sure if thats possable.

Ya the rear is ugly, im going to change it and probably pan it, and maybe try to get a hold of a rear european bumber. or just make one out of some tube pipe and sink it in for reinforcement. Hey 72240z, I love your wagon, its so clean and ready for combat! Do work!

I love the work your doing to the GX. I agree the back is weird, but it was worth a try. I have been searching for euro/JDM bumpers for mine since i got it. No luck, of course i never really had the cash, but i seek them out anyway and never found a set. I look foward to seeing what you do in the future.

I love the work your doing to the GX. I agree the back is weird, but it was worth a try. I have been searching for euro/JDM bumpers for mine since i got it. No luck, of course i never really had the cash, but i seek them out anyway and never found a set. I look foward to seeing what you do in the future.

003.jpg

A14 with weber carb, going to rebuild it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to swap the 79, 210 four link into my GX. not sure if i wanna do the whole pan cause there is a width difference by about an inch or so, so i might just swap the pockets and brackets? would this effect the allignment of the spring mounts on the axel and the floor pan pockets? what do you guys think? I think its a great start, but im tuckin 14" rims in the rear and front and i need all the room i can get!

Here is my floor pan.

0_Image047.jpg

0_Image046.jpg

Here is the 79 floor pan.

0_Image043.jpg

0_Image048.jpg

0_Image049.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...