tdaaj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

well, i should be getting the 3 521's today if all goes well. slight set back on the progress though. my chevy died this week so i'm waiting on parts for it and i loaned my dolly out this week but it only came back with one wheel strap. i swear i keep telling myself not to loan anything out. so hopefully by noon i'll have found a wheel strap and have gotten my truck back up and running again.

i want to get the 320 but i'm getting the 521's for now. oh yeah no luck in dragging them home today, maybe tomarrow or next saterday.

anyways i was going to pay for the 320 today but he decided he'd rather sell the 320 and the nl320 as a package for $1200:(

but i told him today that i'm seriously thinking about buying the roadster, so maybe i can get a package deal on the 3 plus the roadster parts car that comes w/the roadster. i figure if i can get everything for $4000-$4200 it wouldn't be a bad deal.

i did how ever persue a few other trucks he has today also, one 75 shortbed 620 w/a factory clock(sweet deal), and a fairly straight 68 520 minus engine/trans for a really good price too.

the bad thing is(for me) i'm gonna have to make some room fast. this might be a good thing for some of you guys. so i'm looking at giving a 7? 521, fairly complete, no title away for free, also a 66 520 with sheriffs paper work also free.

i did how ever persue a few other trucks he has today also, one 75 shortbed 620 w/a factory clock(sweet deal), and a fairly straight 68 520 minus engine/trans for a really good price too.

A factory clock? The Holy Grail of 620 dash options?

oh goody more money to spend on ted. i better start saving my pennies. let me know when you get the 521's and i'll be waiting outside your gate. i may pick up a 620 tomarrow 76 shortbed. that will make 4 d's for me. who said straight d's was bad? i think a 3 story parking garage is in order for you. does the 620 clock look like the 521 clock? are you keeping the clock?? do tell.