so much for resalutions

tdaaj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i got one home today. its either got a blown rear end or trans mission cause it locks up when you go to push it, but is fine if you drive it. any ways, it runs pretty good, spray painted black but its an early seventy, has the round reflectors, a 68 valve cover and a locking glove box.

Keep that up you'll be the SECOND person to wear out a set of Mobile Home tires on that tow dolly.

You say it locks up when you push but not when you drive it? Does it lock when you drive it but try to coast (put clutch in)? Or just do it in neutral (that's be transmission)

i take it you've been there before or just too far?

Way to far from Seattle, I could take the ferry though.

strange, that is a clone of my truck.

It lacks a little purple though :D

those are great pics of the outside now howa bout the interior and engine compartment? what is the plan for this one? i've noticed also the brakes like to lock up after awhile. i've freed up 4 drums in the last couple months. 2 on my 70 521 and 2 last week on my newly aquired 620. it's kinda hard pushing a truck around with a skidding tire. 2 humans barley works.