HOW MUCH

hello i was wondering how much money would i need if i wanted to do an sr20det swap...if i would already have the engine and transmission etc...and the 510...also what would i need i know how to weld so i will be flipping the xmember myself...if someone could just give me a list of all the requirements please just help me out..im not aiming for anything fancy just enought to get it running..thank you

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to search a little more, price all depends on how much you can do yourself, id say between 1000 and 3000

Top mount manifold, down pipe, fuel pump, intercooler and piping, fab or buy engine and tranny mounts, pay someone or do the wiring yourself, driveline fab, radiator and fans, water outlet mod, and if you plan on sr you better upgrade your brakes and suspension

hello i was wondering how much money would i need if i wanted to do an sr20det swap...if i would already have the engine and transmission etc...and the 510...also what would i need i know how to weld so i will be flipping the xmember myself...if someone could just give me a list of all the requirements please just help me out..im not aiming for anything fancy just enought to get it running..thank you

Have you any experience doing this sort of thing before? If you need a list of things needed to do this, it sounds like if you aren't already, you will soon be in over your head and there will be another unfinished 510/SR swap project for sale. Not trying to rain on you but there's a lot of custom fabricating to do here, exhaust piping, motor mounts, radiator, fuel supply. Haven't even got to the EFI or the wiring yet. The drive shaft needs shortening, can't just weld that up. Nothing is going to 'bolt in', everything will be custom made.

I'm sure someone here can tell you how much it cost to put their SR in.

You might want to search a little more, price all depends on how much you can do yourself, id say between 1000 and 3000

Top mount manifold, down pipe, fuel pump, intercooler and piping, fab or buy engine and tranny mounts, pay someone or do the wiring yourself, driveline fab, radiator and fans, water outlet mod, and if you plan on sr you better upgrade your brakes and suspension

You can't even get parts for 1k man lol. 1k if you steal just about everything and do all the labor yourself. 3k if you get a deal on just about every part and do all the labor yourself.