Someone Elses Problem!?

Because I am Handy I got lots of friends that lean on me for mechanic stuff. I love helping people out and fixin friends cars for next to nothing, but there are some cars that just become a thorn in my side.

Calley has a 2.0 Yetta that I dont have to work on anymore. I wish that was cause the car quit breaking down or she sold it. But NO, her a Kiel decided that I shouldnt have to work on it so much and now take it somewhere. Shes selling it when its paid off in a couple months, and getting a Datsun! :w00t:

But today I get to work on Sam's 79 Ford Econoline! Its Big and Blue, with matching wide blue turbines and usually has a dirt bike or two in it! Couple weeks ago had to get junk yard front springs cause one of his BROKE :blink: Today we gotta do the power steering pump...maby.

Wish me luck, and Keep Wrenchin!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I amazed by the number of people that ask me to fix their cars and then also expect me to do it for free. WTF?

If it's going to take me 5 hours to fix your car, I should be paid for it. Or you can do it. OR... you can send it to the dealer to really get gouged. Your call.

and I stay away from VolksVaaagons

I try to warn them but they never listen :(

good thing you dont have a full size pick up too! :lol:

Gotta keep the Goon filled with video games, car batts and a TV So I dont gotta haul shit! :cool:

Guest kamakazi620

Ill help you blow up the mot.... oh wait, they do that on their own....

well I could help you set it on fi....... oh wait, they do that on there own too.....

I can help you push it of a cliff...... :lol:

Thats redundant They do that on their own too!!!

• Like 1