datsun 620 parts

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-i need the inner part of the dash that goes over/around the gauge cluster, rear viwe mirrors show me what you got pics plez. also looking for the little floorboard/kickpanels that go inside the doorjam, for got what there called but yeah.

and shipping to 97405

-any 5 speeds? the shorter ones

what part of MO i may have to make a drive (if have 5speed)

-i need the inner part of the dash that goes over/around the gauge cluster, rear viwe mirrors show me what you got pics plez. also looking for the little floorboard/kickpanels that go inside the doorjam, for got what there called but yeah.

and shipping to 97405

-any 5 speeds? the shorter ones

what part of MO i may have to make a drive (if have 5speed)

yes i do have a 5 speed. im kicked out of my house and the 5 speed is at my house in my 78' 620. its hooked up to a l20. ill make you a deal. ill give you the tranny if you have a carb you can trade me. i dont have anymirrors or the face plate

I am in need of a driver's front turn signal lense, an inner headlight trim ring, interior mirror, the sunviser clips, the battery hold down junk, and a cigarette lighter complete with wiring. Let me know what the damages would be shipped to 51338 for any or all of it. Thanks

I tried to PM you but it said you could not receive PM's for some reason. I need the wiper motor behind the glove box if you still have it. You can unhook the linkage arm from the outside (under the cowl) and then unbolt the three bolts behind the glove box and unhook the harness. I can paypal you for the cost and shippping if you hav an acct. email me at mcintyre56@cmaaccess.com

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.