Is my truck alive?

I think my truck is alive. sometimes i think things i say upset it. My truck only runs good when i play 70's or 80's music. It gets mad when i dont park it in the garage. It gets jealous when i spend time with girls or friends.

AM I CRAZY!?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy says stuff like that about his VW Bus.. Good VW Karma.. Bad VW Karma.. I think he's just smokin' too much herb. :wacko:

no seriously .... no pot here. i think my truck might be a transformer..... it might be a desepticon. maybe it just needs its circuits jump started by another desepticon. seriously

"Decepticon." Root word: Deception

Have you named your truck? If not, name it. A good name, it has to come to you. My truck is Gracie II, and the car is Eleanor. Vehicles without a name will cause you grief. Periodically you must ask them how their day was, how they're feeling. They're like a girlfriend. Occasionally you must buy them jewelry if theirs is broken. Like the new Datsun emblem bought for the back trunk at Canby for Eleanor.

And by Ratsun law, all Datsuns must be autobots. They are impervious to Decepticon tricks. :D

cars are people too.

ive never had a vehicle that didnt work better clean.

i had a slight stumble in my hilux as i hadnt washed it for a while, washed it and have kept it clean since, no oil change no tune up nothing but soap, and elbow grease. stumble went away, i didnt even wash the eng bay or anything, think it just likes to be clean.

my cars also get pissy if i dont give em a good drive every now and then. they like to be used.

in further evidence of this theory:

if you have a car you love, and dont drive it for a while, its hard to start. it misses you and wants to feel the love by you checking things.

when buying "field cars" i drive one of my cars, and im sure they talk about how mine was just like this poor field car once, then i came along, fixed it, and gave it some proper treatment and driving. i also tell the car how im going to take car of it and fix anything that nasty PO installed with E tape and twist ties.

for some dam reason they all start up, and drive just fine. happy to be alive you might say. my hilux sat for 7yrs, wagon for 10+, celica for 5. they all ran with what they had in em the day i brought em home, cept the hilux it needed points.

those herbie movies are more real then you know, not the gay new one with that crack whore but the old skool ones.

cars are people too.

ive never had a vehicle that didnt work better clean.

i had a slight stumble in my hilux as i hadnt washed it for a while, washed it and have kept it clean since, no oil change no tune up nothing but soap, and elbow grease. stumble went away, i didnt even wash the eng bay or anything, think it just likes to be clean.

my cars also get pissy if i dont give em a good drive every now and then. they like to be used.

in further evidence of this theory:

if you have a car you love, and dont drive it for a while, its hard to start. it misses you and wants to feel the love by you checking things.

when buying "field cars" i drive one of my cars, and im sure they talk about how mine was just like this poor field car once, then i came along, fixed it, and gave it some proper treatment and driving. i also tell the car how im going to take car of it and fix anything that nasty PO installed with E tape and twist ties.

for some dam reason they all start up, and drive just fine. happy to be alive you might say. my hilux sat for 7yrs, wagon for 10+, celica for 5. they all ran with what they had in em the day i brought em home, cept the hilux it needed points.

those herbie movies are more real then you know, not the gay new one with that crack whore but the old skool ones.

All very true.

i havent named my vehicles but i do treat em like girlfriends.. an i do talk to em.. my truck likes when i drive her, an often gives people grief when i lend her out.. as soon as i come to see whats the matter shes all good to go lol.. she likes to do the ocasional burn out but i dont think shes fond of the freeway...

my car is opposite, she loves the freeway.. she likes to spread her wings an fly! but shes not really fond of in town driving.. she also gives me less problems since im the only one who drives her, an shes always under some sort of cover (now she has her own room in the garage)